Biggest Liar on the coli?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
At least he's actually somewhat intelligent. Unlike some fakkits who pretend to be cartoons then switch it up to some pompous contrarian know it all who really doesn't know shyt. Forgetting the fact you're a loser pretending to be a fukking cartoon on a message board in the first place.

not you though @Soundwave you cool :whoa:
I don't know why this stupid line catches me everytime I see it posted in here.:dead:
200.gif

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
At least he's actually somewhat intelligent. Unlike some fakkits who pretend to be cartoons then switch it up to some pompous contrarian know it all who really doesn't know shyt. Forgetting the fact you're a loser pretending to be a fukking cartoon on a message board in the first place.

not you though @Soundwave you cool :whoa:
:whew:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have to say most of us are liars on here.
Just like the Maury Povich audience will sit there and act like they're smarter and their life is better than the guests on the stage.
Speak for yourself. Lying in real life is one thing. But lying to impress people you've never seen, will never see and have never seen you is pathetic

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hank hill is a fakkit on the DL.

Dude come on tiny chat in some tiny shorts with no shirt pretending to be drunk talking like he street one second then sounding completely sober talkin like urkel the next.

Clearly a loser people don't want to be around

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Hank hill is a fakkit on the DL.

Dude come on tiny chat in some tiny shorts with no shirt pretending to be drunk talking like he street one second then sounding completely sober talkin like urkel the next.

Clearly a loser people don't want to be around

Be almost 40 and threaten to fight people on a messageboard brehs.

Have a hairline that resembles the NASDAQ chart brehs

Lie about taking BJJ and end up buying the belts on ebay to stunt to people on aforementioned message board brehs.

Look like the local retard cart wranglers at a supermarket brehs

Use a fake voice brehs

:umad:

Btw, you do realize it was 2am when I was on tinychat when your overcompensating ass saw me right?

:heh:This dusty, muskrat looking autist thinks people should wear full outfits when they're about to go to sleep.

:russell: You bore me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Be almost 40 and threaten to fight people on a messageboard brehs.

Have a hairline that resembles the NASDAQ chart brehs

Lie about taking BJJ and end up buying the belts on ebay to stunt to people on aforementioned message board brehs.

Look like the local retard cart wranglers at a supermarket brehs

Use a fake voice brehs

:umad:

Btw, you do realize it was 2am when I was on tinychat when your overcompensating ass saw me right?

:heh:This dusty, muskrat looking autist thinks people should wear full outfits when they're about to go to sleep.

:russell: You bore me.
Men don't talk to other men in their draws.

Homo