Biggest Liar on the coli?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Now it is, "I had a business":

I want to emphasize "a" here, because before you said you had SEVERAL businesses.

Here is the post where you stated, "several businesses"...

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14428318/

And before that post, you claimed you started a FEW SUCCESSFUL businesses. So why now do you say, "I started a business in high school" as opposed to sticking with your original story of, "I started a few successful businesses now (i.e. present tense and not in high school)"?

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14142741/

:sas2:
That's your "proof"? :russ: Smfh you need to do better but when you figuratively on my dikk I understand you looking for anything. Just admit I make you feel inferior and you can't stand it. Take another week to look through all my post stalker lol. This is soo funny I got nikkas I've never saw heated as shyt.

Since you want to worry about what I do put some money in my pockets by supporting these films I worked on and or gave money/time too making. They aren't the greatest but fukk it you so want to be down I figured I can give you a glimpse into stuff I've done. What have you done since you so worried about me?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
@philmonroe

I cannot see the links to those movies...

And, it wasn't "proof" of you lying about your alleged accomplishments, I was just pointing out an inconsistency.

I still want to see some proof of the SEVERAL SUCCESSFUL businesses you started. It shouldn't be that hard to show everyone how successful you are at starting up businesses.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe

I cannot see the links to those movies...

And, it wasn't "proof" of you lying about your alleged accomplishments, I was just pointing out an inconsistency.

I still want to see some proof of the SEVERAL SUCCESSFUL businesses you started. It shouldn't be that hard to show everyone how successful you are at starting up businesses.
Its not but I like you KNOWING I'm a liar. It sounds better don't you think? You've figured me out I'm a "fraud" so now what are going to do about it? You going to fight me, tell my parents, friends, the coli? Will I be branded with a Scarlett L? I need answers and why you on me what do you do that has you all hot and bothered about me? Stop feeling inferior my dude unless you just like being inferior suit yourself.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
@philmonroe

I don't feel "inferior" to you, Phil.

Why do you have trouble backing up your "accomplishments" with evidence? It's not like I am asking for your bank statements, etc..., just a link to the businesses you were able to start up that turned out to be successful. Surely, that is just a click or two away for you, right? But nope, you want to rattle on about people being "inferior" to you. :sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe

I don't feel "inferior" to you, Phil.

Why do you have trouble backing up your "accomplishments" with evidence? It's not like I am asking for your bank statements, etc..., just a link to the businesses you were able to start up that turned out to be successful. Surely, that is just a click or two away for you, right? But nope, you want to rattle on about people being "inferior" to you. :sas1:
I don't have trouble I just don't have to. If I'm a liar fukk it I'm a liar what you going to do about it? You still ain't answered that yet. :sas1:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
@philmonroe

So previously you were going to link me to some low-budget films you were able to produce? But you cannot link to the successful businesses you were able to upstart? You see the peculiar part in that, Phil?

And, anyone can get out their flip-phone and create a movie and put it on amazon/youtube.

I didn't even get warmed up and you are already making slip-up after slip-up. You should have stayed quiet and not responded.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe

So previously you were going to link me to some low-budget films you were able to produce? But you cannot link to the successful businesses you were able to upstart? You see the peculiar part in that, Phil?

And, anyone can get out their flip-phone and create a movie and put it on amazon/youtube.

I didn't even get warmed up and you are already making slip-up after slip-up. You should have stayed quiet and not responded.
Nope I can't link all these businesses cause I'm a liar fam. You exposed me so how can I show you something I don't have?