Biggest Liar on the coli?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:patrice: I gotta go with @Napoleon

Lied about donating to Tariq Nasheeds kickstarters for HC 3 and HC 4.

Lied about his girlfriend who doesn't exist and that she goes to Howard.

Lies about liking Drake and Future

Lies about saying he doesn't have dating options.

Oh and lied that it wasn't him deepthroating a banana on tinychat in front of room full of white people.

:manny:
:mjlol:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Me. In reality I'm a suicidal drug addict. Who really needs to get his life together. I don't do anything but pop pills, go to class, write, smoke weed, sell drugs, fukk women and walk and chill around Manhattan with other people who need to get their lives together. I'm depressed. I'm sad all of the time. I want to die. I walk the line well though. I still do what I have to do. I put up a front very well, in real life as well. I'm always walking that line. I somehow manage to get through life doing the bare minimum because I'm actually that gifted, but I'm really sad. All of the time. I'm not homeless and I have money and all that shyt. A lot actually. But I really do need to stop getting high and I really need to get my life together. I basically underachieve at a very high level. It's insane actually. I don't really lie on thecoli. I just pretend I'm okay. I'm not. It's crazy, I look at all I've accomplished. And I realize that I could do so much more if I stopped doing drugs. I just fear that my creativity is somehow tied into my depression and addictions so if I stop, I'll be losing a big part of myself. I have a car a crib, all that. But I'm just not fukking okay. I have heart to hearts with the people that I get fukked up with. Mostly women. And I lie very well, not always verbally. Just by the way I keep myself up. You probably wouldn't know just how fukked up I am by looking at me. But I know. And there are people who know. I'm just tired of living a lie. I wish the person that I pretend to be was who I actually am.
Damn bro, is this fonzie? Dont be an idiot bro. pm me.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lied about my height.:yeshrug:

I'm not 6'5

I'm really 6'4 and a half :mjcry:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I gotta be the realest.

Every thread calling someone out for something that others are doing im never mentioned :blessed: I love you back yall

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11373957_512613315564420_1376877869_n.jpg
Men can't be thots.

If you wanna make fun of men, females need to come up w/ their own slang.

Y'all sound like kids sometimes.
Boy-dam girl you got a big head.:lolbron:

Girl-so, so. You got a big head. :sadbron:
Boy-:childplease:

Lol at the only suspect job being illegal.

Don't know why I even entertained this.:snoop:

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
At least he's actually somewhat intelligent. Unlike some fakkits who pretend to be cartoons then switch it up to some pompous contrarian know it all who really doesn't know shyt. Forgetting the fact you're a loser pretending to be a fukking cartoon on a message board in the first place.

not you though @Soundwave you cool :whoa:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
:dwillhuh:Coli weird af in the middle of the night. I stay home with a ball n Lamar Odom it up n this shyt is just fukking weird. Dudes posting n shyt. I was gon just do a bump n watch A Most Dangerous Year but then I started posting novels n shyt, cuz the spirits had got me. I didn't even feel like calling a prostitot, cuz chief, the spirits, had got me. But I knew I shoulda stopped this shyt earlier, cuz it's just weird, bro.

nikkas all suicidal n shyt, like damn. I mean, fukk, I know the key to life, which is domination, cuz a human being can only gain fulfillment from either dominating or being dominated by another human being, or dominating or being dominated by multiple human beings. It depends on their "emotional" reaction to early childhood trauma in relation to domination. Damn this some good shyt, I think I'ma take a drive n see if I can find a working girl on the blade I can get busy in the parking lot with. shyt weird, bro.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He started out playing the role and let his emotions break character and started cussing ppl like the avg lunatic on the street
nah, he started out like that and i tried to have him banned :lolbron:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hank-hill-alias-unappreciation-thread.290276/

then he switched his whole shyt up and just posts like he would under his normal sn :dead: idk why the fukk he doesnt just go back to his first one :skip:
Hank the problem is...u think you're this witty clever troll but actually to us u come across as a bitter angry mentally unstable person pretending to be a cartoon

Do u understand that u look like an ass with a cartoon username meanwhile ranting raving like a dysfunctional person

:deadmanny:Dude did the opposite of rick ross, i remember when he use to do hank hill catchphrase in every fukn sentence