Biggest Liar on the coli?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You know what I hate? I hate when I'm trying to post and these hoes won't leave me alone. Leave alone hoes this is my time. :mjcry:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:mjlol: This corny loser always has the worst comebacks.
dRK2ftp.png

In before you make another lame wrestling fan joke. :skip:

Says the dude spazzing about alt account that was funnier than he could even be.

Says the dude still buttmad he'll never be mod of a forum and act like it's a grave injustice.

Says the Washington Redskins fan :russ:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But I'm just not fukking okay.
:therethere:
you need to think of your brother, suicide is not an option. why not take a break, put your money to good use, and go to inpaitent treatment. it could really save your life.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:therethere:
you need to think of your brother, suicide is not an option. why not take a break, put your money to good use, and go to inpaitent treatment. it could really save your life.
I can't get better yet. I need to complete my objective. After that, maybe I'll consider it. Like I said, I walk the line well. I've never tried to comitt suicide but I think about it often. Sometimes I wake up disappointed that I woke up. I'm going to finish what I started though. And hopefully this will all pass once I'm finished. I can't live without getting high though. That's not really an option at this point and time.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
A lot of coli nikkas lie...idgaf tho, I give it str8 I'm not afraid to express my flaws

Hank ur a liar BTW...u know that you're miserable...
pretending to b happy and sane....what sane man pretend to be a cartoon and allows his bitterness pour through

He started out playing the role and let his emotions break character and started cussing ppl like the avg lunatic on the street

:laff:

Is this what yall do in Tinychat:what:

:laff::laff::laff:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I should get the seal of Authenticity around this bytch.... U weirdos. Someone cook me up that banner fam