Biggest Liar on the coli?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think you're the bigger closet case still focusing on shyt another man wore when he was about to go to bed almost 10 months ago.

Don't act like you can enforce your bullshyt onto me, you gump.
Just an evaluation of your overall character.

Homosexual nerd who pretends to be street by using false street accents but deep down just a terry cloth homo. You p*ssy.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Just an evaluation of your overall character.

Homosexual nerd who pretends to be street by using false street accents but deep down just a terry cloth homo. You p*ssy.

What is a false street accent?

How do you fake drunk?

You just say empty ass statements with no forethought and outside of your convoy of acceptance seeking ballwashers, no one takes you seriously.

You must be off your meds again, that's why you're so angry this morning.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:patrice: I gotta go with @Napoleon

Lied about donating to Tariq Nasheeds kickstarters for HC 3 and HC 4.

Lied about his girlfriend who doesn't exist and that she goes to Howard.

Lies about liking Drake and Future

Lies about saying he doesn't have dating options.

Oh and lied that it wasn't him deepthroating a banana on tinychat in front of room full of white people.

:manny:
tD40lDA.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe

A list of this guy's claims:

Attended an Ivy league school
Created a few successful businesses while attending an Ivy
Graduated at the top of his class at the Ivy League school he attended

When I asked him about these businesses he started ranting and raving. Not the personality of a successful, business-savvy, Ivy grad.
Im glad I'm on your mind and I make you feel inferior. Thanks for the shoutout failure. I said I had a business in high school not college but do like the thread said and be a fukking liar. Lastly I'm not nobody's stereotype so I'm glad I'm not the "successful, business savvy, ivy grad". I can be the failure one if that makes you feel better but again thanks for letting me know I'm allllllll up in your mind nikka :russ:X:yeshrug:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Im glad I'm on your mind and I make you feel inferior. Thanks for the shoutout failure. I said I had a business in high school not college but do like the thread said and be a fukking liar. Lastly I'm not nobody's stereotype so I'm glad I'm not the "successful, business savvy, ivy grad". I can be the failure one if that makes you feel better but again thanks for letting me know I'm allllllll up in your mind nikka :russ:X:yeshrug:

Now it is, "I had a business":

I want to emphasize "a" here, because before you said you had SEVERAL businesses.

Here is the post where you stated, "several businesses"...

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14428318/

And before that post, you claimed you started a FEW SUCCESSFUL businesses. So why now do you say, "I started a business in high school" as opposed to sticking with your original story of, "I started a few successful businesses now (i.e. present tense and not in high school)"?

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14142741/

:sas2: