As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ive been approached also, but i dont think any man should EXPECT women to approach. Cats in here legit furious because women dont walk up to THEM:dead:

I used to feel that way a couple of years back so I understand, but I've learned that the shyt just ain't that serious. So I agree.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This.

These clowns want men to boost women's already massive egos

Nah, I dont let women define my purpose. I do me and if one is interested, they'll show me so and we can take it from there but I'm not going out of my way to gas these females up

Expressing interest in a woman is "gassing her up". :pachaha:Well have fun being a virgin my dude. Myself and dudes like @Asantehene gonna continue to eat. I swear, yall are making this entirely too complicated:snoop:

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Expressing interest in a woman is "gassing her up". :pachaha:Well have fun being a virgin my dude. Myself and dudes like @Asantehene gonna continue to eat. I swear, yall are making this entirely too complicated:snoop:
I'm not opposed to approaching certain women depending on how I percieve them but if you think I'm approaching one of those stuck up looking Instagram thots in leggings than nah

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think it's 50/50. women can only choose from the men who approach and men can only choose when chosen.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At the end of the day it's a sellers market as a woman. They know if you don't approach another three dudes will that day so they don't have to say shyt.

A closed mouth don't get fed. Either holla at them or let aggressive dudes continue to eat. Just don't complain when you hit that drought.

Just today a shorty of mine was telling me about getting her oil changed and having the mechanic spit game. I saw this girl at the mall same way walking weeks ago and cold approached it. If she wasn't so enthralled with me who is to say the mechanic (if more attractive/younger) wouldn't have got it? This is the climate we're in. Grab your camo, rifle, and get to hunting.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nah. I don't approach men. Never have. Never will. When a man wants something or someone, he chases it. Pursues it. Will work hard for it.

If I'm not even worth the risk to approach for a guy, I'm probably not going to be worth much else to him either.
But then again I'm pretty traditional so there's that.

Keep in mind, different people to different things. But in my experiences, most men I deal with enjoy the chase and being the pursuer. And I like being coveted in that way by the man.

It is what it is.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reason why men cant get women is because they don't realize that its a #s game.....its like basketball.....u might miss 18 in a row but then get a buzzer beater to win the game

plus as a man, u should be on ur grind,me personally...i focus on building my business and women just naturally come ....like a bonus perk

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day it's a sellers market as a woman. They know if you don't approach another three dudes will that day so they don't have to say shyt.

A closed mouth don't get fed. Either holla at them or let aggressive dudes continue to eat. Just don't complain when you hit that drought.

Just today a shorty of mine was telling me about getting her oil changed and having the mechanic spit game. I saw this girl at the mall same way walking weeks ago and cold approached it. If she wasn't so enthralled with me who is to say the mechanic (if more attractive/younger) wouldn't have got it? This is the climate we're in. Grab your camo, rifle, and get to hunting.
Just get them STD condoms before you slay them hoes.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Only on the internet. :dead:

One of two things going happen if you approach a woman who hasn't chosen you she's going (a) reject you or (b) try to take advantage/manipulate you

I use to be like you and a lot of guys and think if i'm "confident" in my approach that this would put me over the top. Sometimes it does. MOST of the time it doesn't. All you get is a "i have a boyfriend" bs response(i.e. i'm not interested). Cold approaching was cool at 22 and 23. I'm 26 now...i ain't got time to be going to the mall like i'm 16 or 17 hollering at every woman i see. That's working harder not smarter. I'm going to work smarter going forward....

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
At this point....i'm only cold approaching if i see this woman on the street

tika-sumpter-feet-1104920.jpg

if it ain't her then i'll pass lol.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I have to admit my approaching game is kinda weak cuz I hate rejection.'but I agree with the op. The guy has to be the aggressor. I don't want a female approaching me

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:ohhh: Might have to try this later on down the line.

If your trying to be more "legit" get some business cards made for like 10 bucks and keep them in a metal business card container and make a photobucket or some other photo storage shyt; to seem more "legit."

Also you can check out online about free galleries or auto shows and take pictures there and you can tell the bytch that "I will be at Slow n Low Car Show Taking Pics," so you can seem more "legit." But in reality your just training that bytch mind to think your legit and she thinks your the key to getting on and becoming simi famous.

Play in playa

46600-Pimps-on-Treadmills--Imgur-IOCD.gif

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I've been approached before and i don't mind. i don't sweat shyt like that. I've had the girl's friend do the approach for them before as well. I'm attracted to a female who knows what she wants. i've approached too but i'm picky about it. gotta really be feelin er

Daps
I remember reading a long ass thread on LSA and all the women were complaining about the quality men and how unattractive and ugly the men were approaching them. Yet these same women would rather risk 'ugly' men approaching them rather than them getting off their asses and going after the type of men they're looking for.

:mindblown:

Read what women say and believe it BREHS