As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Daps
If you liked the man so much why didnt you give him your # instead of being set in your ways. Most guys cant read body language. Women with their passive mentality Bs gets me loling everytime.
Ok so women are to passive. But if we try to hard we're aggressive/stalkers. I'm sorry but if u can't read body language (smiling, gazing, talkative, ) and can't recognize this as an ok to ask for a # then I do know what to tell u.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Let's not forget the whole "street harassment" video from NYC. After watching that, why would I wanna cold approach women anymore. MOST dudes( myself included) are not looking for trouble, all we trying to do is meet an attractive women and maybe date and take it from there...but nah these women don't want you even looking their way unless you got Denzel looks, 2pacs swagger, Bill Gates money, Idris Elbra's height, the Rocks body and Kevin Harts sense of humor COMBINED. So nah I don't do cold approaches anymore, just going focus on me and if a woman is interested she will make it so obvious my damn dog can recognize

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
As for the money or hoes argument which one has a better ROI? Money every time. Are those hoes you chasing going to be there when your 60? Average kid costs >$1million from birth to 18. Why get locked down before you've reached your potential and seen what your skills can build you? Most women/men fuk their lives up before it even starts. Women have a system and simps to bail them out when they fukk up. Men dont.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Being a photographer is one of the easiest moves to get p*ssy; because there are so many chicks wanting to be famous. There young catz out here picking up cameras from the pawn shop just to fukk some females.

I don't knock the hussel

Go to venice beach and start taking pictures and female will flock to you like funk to a skunk asking you all types of questions. Then you just make you move.

:ohhh: Might have to try this later on down the line.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Ok so women are to passive. But if we try to hard we're aggressive/stalkers. I'm sorry but if u can't read body language (smiling, gazing, talkative, ) and can't recognize this as an ok to ask for a # then I do know what to tell u.
"Lets exchange numbers" aint aggressive. The problem is 99% of women have zero game and dont know when to adjust from making a statement to being overly eager.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
What's wrong with you actually opening your mouth and telling a guy that you're interested in knowing more about him? Women need to get over this fear of rejection and understand that your flirting and smiling is not enough warrant a man's interest.

For some reason women have this fear of being vulnerable and when they don't hold the power of a situation such as being approached or approaching they freak out.

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't cold approach. Fukk that. Now do I miss out on some women, yes but it also means the women I do get are more likely to be into me :yeshrug:

Women give signs all the time. I choose to wait until there's one to approach, a smile, a glance, her acting fidgety and awkward around you, fixing her hair, straight staring at you, invading your personal bubble, wanting to touch you/hug you, especially the tight hugs where her breasts all up on you. you can also tell when a chick is nervous around you.....sometimes they stumble over their words because they too busy looking at you....they're really conscious about not looking stupid to you, asking personal questions....all signs....asking dumb questions you know they know the answer to....all things Ive seen. Much higher success rate than just grabbing hoes off the street :mjpls:

Ya boy's a handsome dude (no homo), and I've had chicks approach me first. Not saying it happens CONSTANTLY, but depending on if you go to the right places (a lot of the time my boys will pick wack bars where the chicks are basically all coupled-up), it can definitely happen...especially when alcohol is involved.
Just a few weeks ago, my boy asked me to go to this bar where some chick he knew was gonna be. It was a Saturday night, I wasn't doing anything else, so I said "fukk it :yeshrug:" and went. We get there, the girl is there with one of her friends, and yo, these chicks were HIDEOUS. My first thought is "Man, what the fukk are we doing here?!?". Then this other girl walks up to me (she was friends with the two girls)...definitely nothing special, but way better than the other chicks...and she starts talkin about "You're sexy", this and that, and asks me to go outside. This chick was legit all over me, grabbin' my dikk and shyt. It's almost closing time at this point, so my boy and this girl's friends (there were a couple other friends that I didn't mention) come outside talkin' about "We're gonna go to a diner", so we all went in two separate cars. When we got there, the girl and I stayed in the car, and ya boy got some head, all because this chick legit thought I was like one of the sexist dudes she had ever seen (well, that's how she was acting, anyway)...I honestly don't even know whose car it was either. :russ: One of the other girls'.

But yeah, in short...if you's a good looking dude (no homo), and there's alcohol involved, chicks will make the first move. Of course, it ain't gonna happen EVERY TIME - some shyt like what happened to me that night, obviously you can't predict some shyt like that to happen - but it happens.

Daps
My thing is this:

When I'm feeling it.... when I'm in that mode.... I can approach ANY woman, I don't care how bad she is...

If I see Beyonce walking down the street, Imma step to her and see what's up

I feel like that today.... lil shorty came into my office, she was mean muggin at first... I thought to myself, "Imma make this chick talk to me"

by the time she left out, we exchanged names and had a full conversation and she was laughing and enjoying it

she was engaged, so I didn't get the num.... but that's besides the point

I guess what I'm trying to say is... play to your specific strengths

I told my little brother this. The way that i got comfortable approaching ANY woman (and ya boy has approached some pretty bad sistas in my lifetime)...

but the way I got comfortable doing that was.... I noticed a trend

I noticed that on days where I was feeling myself (just knew I was dressed nice, just knew I was smelling good, or was just irrationally confident for some other reason, fresh haircut or whatever)....
those were the days that I was fearless

so I decided that I needed to be fearless everyday... and I need to recreate that type of atmosphere about myself every day

once I started doing that, approaching came easy

I'm not going to say that I don't have bad days

had a bad day Saturday.... chick was GIVING me the eye in Wally World, brehs.... kept looking at me, smiling at me, practically begging me with her body language to come talk.... and I didn't

my rationale for it at the time was.... she was with a dude that looked like her almost grown son (dude looked like he was 16) and she was with a "lesbian" chick that seemed around the same age (late teens).... but was clearly a dyke.... (not a stud, but she was like Sanaa on Love and basketball.... kinda had that demeanor and was dressed the same.... well maybe she wasn't a dyke, but she was dressed just like Sanaa in that movie)

so I'm trying to find a way to approach while this chicks nearly grown son and this unknown "lesbian" chick is standing right there

I just couldn't figure out what the situation was.... I started thinking that maybe the unknown "lesbian" chick was her gf or something....

the situation just kinda threw me off.... and even though chick was beckoning me with her eyes.... I fell back

but I regretted it afterwards though

I should have been fearless and approached anyway

and that's what I feel OP is trying to say....

You have to develop that air of fearlessness about you...

even if you a fat broke dusty nikka with diabetes, if you have an irrational self-confidence about yourself, it will make you fearless

You have to be fearless. If you're not self-confident, then fake it till you make it

it's what I did

and if y'all seen some of the chicks that I've talked to in the past.....

I'm talkin straight dimes, BREHS

y'all don't hear me BREHS

but it all came from me being fearless

Daps
dudes in here exposing themselves tryna convince women that they should approach men...

what y'all gon do when y'all give the game away to women?

you THINK you want a woman to have game like a man....

but nobody wants that :mjlol:

trust me.... I know some women with game.... fine, beautiful, sexy women.... but they think like dudes
:wow:

can't save them, they don't wanna be saved and they don't even NEED to be saved :wow: