As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Daps
These dudes dont get it. You're wasting your time. And i personally find a woman approaching boldly a TURN-OFF. Nothing wrong with showing signs but ultimately it needs to be the man that notices and then makes the move. Women like assertiveness. If you're too shy/timid to make a move AFTER receiving clear signals then thats showing her that you are probably a weak dude that she wouldnt want to procreate with and have babies inheriting your weak genes.
Thank You!!! Thats all I was saying

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
to a point though.

I think dudes should never make women a priority and most certainly not focus on them. Reason being is a woman can be with you today and be gone tomorrow. That's not to say you shouldn't go after them, as we are all biologically wired to do so. Just make sure that when you do, never find or put yourself in a position where you have to chase, convince or do extra stuff for cuz the minute you do that, its over. ALWAYS....ALWAYS...be in a position of power and if you are a muscular dude that has his career set, makes good money, dresses well and has a condo/house you will be that nikka.

if you ain't in a position where you choosing (and trust me you can be), then you working backwards. But once you there brehs....:wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah. I don't approach men. Never have. Never will. When a man wants something or someone, he chases it. Pursues it. Will work hard for it.

If I'm not even worth the risk to approach for a guy, I'm probably not going to be worth much else to him either.
But then again I'm pretty traditional so there's that.

Keep in mind, different people to different things. But in my experiences, most men I deal with enjoy the chase and being the pursuer. And I like being coveted in that way by the man.

It is what it is.

That entitlement:ohlawd:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That entitlement:ohlawd:
Nope not entitlement. Just a life choice. No man is obligated to approach me. I don't feel entitled to a dude's affections or his notice.

But it's an honor for me when it does happen. This is also why I try to be uber respectful to any guy who does approach me, no matter how often it happens. I don't take it for granted b/c I can imagine it's hard to do. The fact that someone took time out of their day to try and grab my attention is more than deserving of my respect. (Even if he is just trying to get some ass. There's nothing wrong with wanting sex. People need to stop making people feel bad for wanting it!) So I'm as gracious as I can be even if I'm not feeling him or if I'm in a relationship.

And I've never had a guy be disrespectful with me about it. I know some dudes can be ignant, but I think some chicks are trying to gas themselves up and exaggerate shyt too.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Most people chose the easy route.

Most women dont chase men because its hard as hell so they let men approach because its easier for them.

Women see approaching men as them giving up a privilege that they truly enjoy.

It is what it is.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm not sure why y'all resisting this advice so hard. It's actually common sense if you boil it down to it's core.

"Not, getting women? Do you approach them? No? Then try approaching them"

:manny: That basically is the gist of what @PhonZhi is saying. I can understand some people not agreeing with his definition of a "true man" but some of you guys need to chill with blaming big, bad feminism for everything. It's a cop-out. Most women aren't feminists and most feminists aren't the stereotypical "feminazis"

If you get women without approaching them first cool. But if you don't what do you have to lose if you try?:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yall don't understand how many females I've bagged by NOT hollering at them.

Like seriously. I've deliberately NOT approached chicks, avoided lookin at them, appeared to be busy, uninterested and by doing this it almost enraged the female. :pachaha:

Those same females that I ignored, then approached me almost pissed off that I didn't approach them. I became the challenge and not the other way around. They wanted to know why I didn't make the first move and didn't spark a convo up with them. That little tactic has worked for me for years on end :ohlawd:

Females have huge egos just like men do and once they see that you're not chasing them, that you're not placing them on a pedestal, you're not giving them the attention that they get from the 5,643,000 million men that have jocked the shyt out of them that day, Their egos and gassed up personalities get exposed :dead:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most people chose the easy route.

Most women dont chase men because its hard as hell so they let men approach because its easier for them.

Women see approaching men as them giving up a privilege that they truly enjoy.

It is what it is.
Nah for me it has everything to do with my experiences with men and reading their actions. I know you guys always say to watch what a woman does instead of listening to what a woman says. Well I take that advice with men as well.

And in this case, whether men will want to admit it or not, from what I've observed of the men I know is they don't take women who approach them seriously. They enjoy pursuing because that is an ultimate position of power. To go after what you desire.

If a man saw a woman and didn't even want to make an effort to talk to her, it usually means she wasn't worth his time. For these men there is a rush to the risk of the pursuit. And it's a powerful act, a shaping of their own reality.

So a woman (they weren't compelled enough by to even approach) approaching them is very...meh.

All of this tells me that there is no need for me to worry about approaching men. It's redundant. When he wants you, he will let u know. And for me as a woman that feels great!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm not sure why y'all resisting this advice so hard. It's actually common sense if you boil it down to it's core.

"Not, getting women? Do you approach them? No? Then try approaching them"

:manny: That basically is the gist of what @PhonZhi is saying. I can understand some people not agreeing with his definition of a "true man" but some of you guys need to chill with blaming big, bad feminism for everything. It's a cop-out. Most women aren't feminists and most feminists aren't the stereotypical "feminazis"

If you get women without approaching them first cool. But if you don't what do you have to lose if you try?:yeshrug:

My dude, i didnt know there was so many men out there that expects women to approach THEM till i joined the coli. That thought has NEVER crossed my mind. I just naturally always assumed that it was the mans' role to hunt. I cant imagine walking around bitter like these cats due to women not walking up to them and approaching. No wonder there's so many dudes out here pondering suicide over lack of action:pachaha:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
My dude, i didnt know there was so many men out there that expects women to approach THEM till i joined the coli. That thought has NEVER crossed my mind. I just naturally always assumed that it was the mans' role to hunt. I cant imagine walking around bitter like these cats due to women not walking up to them and approaching. No wonder there's so many dudes out here pondering suicide over lack of action:pachaha:

I learned the hard way when a girl I liked told me she wished I was more aggressive awhile back. :mjcry:

It's a sink or swim thing really.:manny:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I learned the hard way when a girl I liked told me she wished I was more aggressive awhile back. :mjcry:

It's a sink or swim thing really.:manny:

Exactly. My :ohhh:moment came in a similar way, except i had smashed. I asked her str8 up what was it about me that made her give me some play. She said that it was my aggressiveness in pursuing her. I didnt really realize what i was doing but since then,ive always kept what she said and used it on other women. Women like aggression and assertion. Ive always been lowkey inspired by those "dusty" type cats with no car or job who STILL pull broads. They just dont give a fukk and most times are the ones who aren't afraid to holla at ANY female. I actually admire that. I got a cuz like that. He aint got much but he has no fear when it comes to getn at women. And he has a nice little roster.:ehh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
@PhonZhi

Your absolutely right..

I had more fun as a youngn when i didnt give a fukk about rejection...

I had more success with women when i was broke:wow:

What happens is when nikkas get a lil bread, the ego takes over..Because logic starts to creep in your head...

And when logic starts to creep in your head with women, you've lost already:francis:

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
The amount of dudes that complain about women on here make sense now that I've read this thread. Folks really want to leave the decision making up to women? :what:

Y'all are selling yourselves short. This is the best generation there has ever been to get a girl. People overestimate just how often chicks get approached on a day to day. The only places a woman is really going during the month is work, the grocery store, and laundry. Who's approaching her there?

You know how many girls I hear complain that they get no play? After college, it's a different game. You walk up looking well put together and say "hey, I saw you from across the room, my name is" and you've already got a chance based on that. I'd rather live with the memories than with regrets. Don't talk down on yourselves brehs.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this smartphone age you got no choice but to approach or you ain't gonna eat

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been approached also, but i dont think any man should EXPECT women to approach. Cats in here legit furious because women dont walk up to THEM:dead:
:pachaha:But you mad that dudes is getting women to approach them.

You at a party and all the females you bought drinks for and followed half the night flock to somebody more popular/famous/bigger rims/has a famous cousin walks in the club.

You be at the bar like

"but he didnt approach:damn:, hey he didnt approach:dwillhuh:.......but he aint approach though:mjcry:."