Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I bet OP is one of these clowns that still considered Drake and Doja Cat as black, despite showing the whole world that they hate their black side. Like Kamala does.

And anybody that still considers self hating biracials and five dollar ass Indians as one of “us” are certified clowns who shouldn’t be taken serious either.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Obama chose a boring non controversial Veep that wanted to make friends on both sides of the aisle.

Hillary Clinton chose the most forgettable, inconsequential vice president ever.

Have you not paid attention to the way Democrats have shifted messaging thanks to Walz and how he and Kamala are on the offensive?

How are they the same as Kamala and Walz who openly mock Republicans? Biden's whole campaign in 2020 was "we have to stop Trump" which is a far cry from actually talking about a positive future. Democrats are infamously not patriotic and yet here Kamala is being more patriotic than Republicans and managing to have a positive, pro-American flair. I'm convinced you haven't been paying attention.

they all have had positive runs and so called plans for black america.(or at least people of color) hillarys dowbfall came at underestimating middle america and not taking trump serious as a candidate.(not like she was alone in that regard)

a lot of this current campaign is still "we have to stop trump". which i am for 100 percent, but the rest... like i said, doesnt feel real to me. maybe im jaded as a voter, or maybe she can do what she plans, im just not drinking the kool aid, and the extent that others are willing to crash out for still seems off

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really going to war for a bytch that said she isn’t black her damn self. Get off her mothafukkin dikk :scust:

You Kamala haters are some deranged anti-intellectual weirdos. Just saying and believing anything you're told or already want to believe without critical thought.

Can you please provide this quote of Kamala Harris saying she isnt black.

I'll wait.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I bet OP is one of these clowns that still considered Drake and Doja Cat as black, despite showing the whole world that they hate their black side. Like Kamala does.

And anybody that still considers self hating biracials and five dollar ass Indians as one of “us” are certified clowns who shouldn’t be taken serious either.

A woman who chose to go to an HBCU, pledge AKA, and been involved in numerous black institutions before and throughout her career "hates her Black side."

Okay Skippy. She's probably been more involved in black politics and black communities than you.

People that think political engagement is speaking shyt into existence without even the slightest evidence, or even contrary to actual evidence, shouldn't be taken seriously.

Please show me all these examples of Kamala expressing denial or resentment for being a black woman.

You gatekeeping fake militants are insufferable anti-intellects, and useless.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
GWMqAoeWQAA-aq5

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aligning yourself with the people actively and successfully blocking black people from college admissions and job opportunities is insane. That’s a VERY tangible result currently happening.

Any black person aligning with the Right at this moment is questionable in my opinion.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
bro i lowkey love threads like this where i can farm shills to block :russ:

this entire 3 and some change years biden been making a Cot Damn fool out of his supporters on thekooni.com

now Kamala is bringing more embarrassment on a regular basis

Last edited: