Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the only thing im both siding is the treatment of this woman.
The thing you aren't doing is providing thoughts based on political information. It's no WONDER you're bewildered at......"glazing" as you call it because zero about anything you have posted in the past 4 or 5 posts says you have any investment in things policy.

Zero.

Zero.

I don't see why you bothered posting if your only contribution is to express your reaction to folks reactions while doing zero investing into why people feel the way they do on either side.
:camby:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Bro, we've known each other for decades but this asinine. It's like wondering why people cared about Jay-Z once he blew up with Hard Knock Life or wondering why people suddenly are down for the Quarterback that was on the bench after QB1 didn't work out and he ends up shutting down the opposition. Someone you discounted in the past turns out to be a star player. What is so confusing about this? Are politicians static? Do you not improve at your job? Kamala now and Kamala in 2020 are night and day different.

And her going for a VP pick like Walz instead of a establishment pick like Shapiro? What do you expect? She's a player that showed up and now people are cheering for her success.

huh? this isnt the same as some unknown coming on the scene and becoming popular after showing off their acumen. weve been aware of who kamala was for years. for you, what has she done in the past presidental term as vp to put so much behind her? like ive said, im voting for her, but this all feels off

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
She got a cac husband and be pandering :manny:

That whole mean pot of greens thing where she talked about washing greens in a tub :unimpressed:

Still the better candidate though as fukked as it seems :francis:
That’s pretty much it for me. I don’t trust women with white husbands in real life. So why would I vote for one. The fact that she was a prosecutor killed it for me back when she ran in the primary.

NYC Rebel

Daps
That’s pretty much it for me. I don’t trust women with white husbands in real life. So why would I vote for one. The fact that she was a prosecutor killed it for me back when she ran in the primary.
I don't think you've read shyt.

You've just decided one thing. It's as clear as day. Nothing about this post says I've made an investment into know what's going on politically between two candidates.

Zero

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The thing you aren't doing is providing thoughts based on political information. It's no WONDER you're bewildered at......"glazing" as you call it because zero about anything you have posted in the past 4 or 5 posts says you have any investment in things policy.

Zero.

Zero.

I don't see why you bothered posting if your only contribution is to express your reaction to folks reactions while doing zero investing into why people feel the way they do on either side.
:camby:
sure.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
huh? this isnt the same as some unknown coming on the scene and becoming popular after showing off their acumen. weve been aware of who kamala was for years. for you, what has she done in the past presidental term as vp to put so much behind her? like ive said, im voting for her, but this all feels off
Vice Presidents barely get any action. She isn't running as Incumbent. She wasn't President. She's running as a Candidate and her vibe is positive, she has a positive vision for America, her policies will benefit black Americans, she obviously has good political strategy given she went with Walz, and has her ear to the streets rather than listening blindly to donors.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Vice Presidents barely get any action. She isn't running as Incumbent. She wasn't President. She's running as a Candidate and her vibe is positive, she has a positive vision for America, her policies will benefit black Americans, she obviously has good political strategy given she went with Walz, and has her ear to the streets rather than listening blindly to donors.

i mean outside of gore youve basically described every democratic candidate for the past 20 years. like i said i get voting for her, shes a necessary do deal with trump. i just dont understand the overall excitement

Exactly. The politically empty looking at the reactions of people who did the work to find a reason to back someone.

Many of you dudes in here are politically lazy, period.

ok

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I don't think you've read shyt.

You've just decided one thing. It's as clear as day. Nothing about this post says I've made an investment into know what's going on politically between two candidates.

Zero
i understood what you wrote breh. What I was saying knowing she has a white husband is enough for me.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Jaleel White got married to a white woman. Does this make him white now?
Only if he runs for president.

21st century black intellectualism and militancy needs a reboot
I guess my first question would be what do you mean by this or who are you referring to? If you're talking about the Umar's and Tariq's they should have never been elevated to that level in the first place.

I think there's probably a book idea about the circumstances that led to rise of Tariq and Umar.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Y’all really going to war for a bytch that said she isn’t black her damn self. Get off her mothafukkin dikk :scust:
what are you going to "war" for? I'm going to war AGAINST a klansman running for President whose policies make my 80s Reagan experience look like childs play. Why the fukk is that wrong?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
i mean outside of gore youve basically described every democratic candidate for the past 20 years. like i said i get voting for her, shes a necessary do deal with trump. i just dont understand the overall excitement

ok
:what:

Obama chose a boring non controversial Veep that wanted to make friends on both sides of the aisle.

Hillary Clinton chose the most forgettable, inconsequential vice president ever.

Have you not paid attention to the way Democrats have shifted messaging thanks to Walz and how he and Kamala are on the offensive?

How are they the same as Kamala and Walz who openly mock Republicans? Biden's whole campaign in 2020 was "we have to stop Trump" which is a far cry from actually talking about a positive future. Democrats are infamously not patriotic and yet here Kamala is being more patriotic than Republicans and managing to have a positive, pro-American flair. I'm convinced you haven't been paying attention.

Do you think Obama or Biden or Bill Clinton would have labeled Republicans "weird" and "abnormal" and "anti-American"?