Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are people unable to see through political rhetoric and messaging.

If she said “I’m going to do everything for the black community” she would lose votes because America is a nation made up multiple races. Imagine if a white candidate said they wanted to focus on the white community. See? It would offend most voters. You dictate how much a candidate would your community by the policies they support. Like access to cheaper education, or making housing more affordable, or cutting taxes for the middle class.

You actually expect a black candidate to say “I want to focus on the black community exclusively” and expect them to win? :mjtf: In a nation many militants call AmeriKKKa? Do you understand how uou have to achieve a path to presidency and what groups you have to cater?

In America you don’t say “this piece of legislation is exclusively for one race of people” because that would be labeled politically biased and exclusionary. Instead you make legislation and then pass it on so specific groups benefit. So for example Biden’s farming legislation. It’s for all farmers but they’ve made it so that black farms benefit overwhelmingly. If they said they would make legislation exclusively for black farmers it would be attacked especially in a time when the SCOTUS undoes affirmative action.

I’m convinced many that quote things like “she’s said she’s not going to do things for black people” do not understand politics or how the game is played. It makes anyone with any basic political and civic minded acumen to not take them seriously.
You'd think all of this is common sense.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also when you have black liberals like @Certified saying soon the Democrats wont even need our vote due to the growing latino population. Saying things like "just wait til next election,or the election after that to leverage your vote:whoa:" is agent-esque,possibly ignorance ,but definitely criminal:respect:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
it doesnt look odd to you that a candidate that noone gave a shyt about is all of a sudden some darling that is impevious to critcism? and im not talking the racism shyt, but any sort of critism of this woman is somehow seen as treacherous.

and once again, i get voting out of necessity, but some of yall are doing way too fukking much

Biden ran for president in 1988 and 2008. No one cared about him like that until he was a former VP. That's just how it goes

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Never took them serious to begin with.

If they were as passionate as their rhetoric and diatribes suggest, I would be hearing about it on the local news instead of having my eyeballs and IQ assaulted by shyt posts on a message board.

Water

Pro
Daps
From my experience those people only seem to show up every 4 years around the presidential election time.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Never took them serious to begin with.

If they were as passionate as their rhetoric and diatribes suggest, I would be hearing about it on the local news instead of having my eyeballs and IQ assaulted by shyt posts on a message board.

Your local small black church is more militant than the average bozo on social media