Anyone else don’t take black militants seriously anymore after all this Kamala mess?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I didn't take them seriously before. We haven't had any real life black militants in many years lol.
This. They are scammers now using the black people's struggles and want for change to siphon personal wealth and clout.

This site itself was full of people falling for that shyt back in 2014. I remember brehs posting Tommy Sotomayor and shyt like they were some enlightened thinkers. Brehs falling for anything as long as it confirms their world views

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is who many of these clowns are in here
IMG-7960.jpg

Loud do nothing buffoons
:damn:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
people jumping out the window for this woman when they didnt give a fukk about her 4 years ago looks funny as shyt. voting for her out of necessity i get, but the rest of this shyt looks performative
Since when does voting for someone has a rule that you should give a fukk about them four years prior?

Who made that a rule to the point you find it awkward?
What about Project 2025 makes you not get that its changed everything?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Since when does voting for someone has a rule that you should give a fukk four years ago?

Who made that a rule to the point you find it awkward?
What about Project 2025 makes you not get that its changed everything?

it doesnt look odd to you that a candidate that noone gave a shyt about is all of a sudden some darling that is impevious to critcism? and im not talking the racism shyt, but any sort of critism of this woman is somehow seen as treacherous.

and once again, i get voting out of necessity, but some of yall are doing way too fukking much

NYC Rebel

Daps
it doesnt look odd to you that a candidate that noone gave a shyt about is all of a sudden some darling that is impevious to critcism? and im not talking the racism shyt, but any sort of critism of this woman is somehow seen as treacherous.

and once again, i get voting out of necessity, but some of yall are doing way too fukking much
It doesn't. shyt changes. Absolutely zero odd about people latching onto something based on the evidence of new findings .

ZERO!

You say folks doing too much while not seeing that Project 2025 is doing too much. :childplease:

Just say you didn't examine it and keep it moving.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't. shyt changes. Absolutely zero odd about people latching onto something based on the evidence of new findings .

ZERO!

You say folks doing too much while not seeing that Project 2025 is too much. :childplease:

Just say you didn't examine it and keep it moving.

yeah, because its project 2025 that has people glazing her like this....

NYC Rebel

Daps
yeah, because its project 2025 that has people glazing her like this....
Yes. It's that simple. You categorizing it as "glazing" is whatever, but in this talks I'm the only one even alluding to policy (Project 2025). Thisshows everything as to why you are the typical low information individual who finds comfort in "both siding" shyt.

I'm tired of these dumb ass talks with people who are politically lazy. It's shyt.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
people jumping out the window for this woman when they didnt give a fukk about her 4 years ago looks funny as shyt. voting for her out of necessity i get, but the rest of this shyt looks performative
Bro, we've known each other for decades but this asinine. It's like wondering why people cared about Jay-Z once he blew up with Hard Knock Life or wondering why people suddenly are down for the Quarterback that was on the bench after QB1 didn't work out and he ends up shutting down the opposition. Someone you discounted in the past turns out to be a star player. What is so confusing about this? Are politicians static? Do you not improve at your job? Kamala now and Kamala in 2020 are night and day different.

And her going for a VP pick like Walz instead of a establishment pick like Shapiro? What do you expect? She's a player that showed up and now people are cheering for her success.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yes. It's that simple. You categorizing it as "glazing" is whatever, but in this talks I'm the only one even alluding to policy (Project 2025). You not shows everything as to why you are the typical low information individual who finds comfort in "both siding" shyt.

I'm tired of these dumb ass talks with people who are politically lazy. It's shyt.

the only thing im both siding is the treatment of this woman.