Another one for the #gmb

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In this day and age, the forbidden is now the norm. The "dark arts" of sexual communication is now out in the open. Meaning that, if you still trapped in the past, you will be wiped out in this "dating" game. Some women were meant to be eternal jumpoffs and cumbuckets for some dudes.

I'm 6ft2, successful, in good shape, etc. Never had and never will have an issue getting women. I don't need a special skill set or PUA bullshyt to pull.
You in here talking about "dark arts" like this nikka a professor at Hogwarts. :laff: Talkin about spells being cast and shyt. I'm convinced half the female population has the brain development of an 8 year old child in special ed, so it's no wonder why yall are so easily manipulated. I remember this girl I was smashing would fuss at me for never taking her on dates but still let me hit whenever I wanted. shyt went on for 4 fukking years but she just kept on letting me in those guts whenever I sent that midnight text. She would be on dates and go to the bathroom to send me pics with her titties out while some poor schmuck was sitting at the table paying $75 to watch her scroll through instagram all night.

Women :skip:

It's not PUA shyt. PUA shyt is like the first day of kindergarten (but look how mad women were, that should tell you right there). It's not about pulling, it's about keeping. This is pimp shyt. He, and his specious morality, have shaped her entire view of sex and relationships. He literally groomed her this way. I feel bad for the husband. If she respected him, she would have extricated herself from op's harem. But she's broken.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's a different kind of art, tbh. I know exactly what she's referring to because I've been there. It's the type of spell casting that has older women fukking kids, married women stepping out, teachers fukking students, managers fukking their employees. It goes beyond regular dating or flirting. You have to be able to intuitively tap into the inner hoe of any woman, even when her boyfriend, husband, or fiancé is prevalent in her life and disregard for any lifestyle situation differences between you two.
You get it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not PUA shyt. PUA shyt is like the first day of kindergarten (but look how mad women were, that should tell you right there). It's not about pulling, it's about keeping. This is pimp shyt. He, and his specious morality, have shaped her entire view of sex and relationships. He literally groomed her this way. I feel bad for the husband. If she respected him, she would have extricated herself from op's harem. But she's broken.
So GMB?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No offense, but you sound like men who don't have that skill set. And that's ok bc men shouldn't have it. That's why women hate the very idea of PUA's, bc they're teaching things that shouldn't be taught, the dark arts of male-female interaction. You can't blame a person for having a spell cast upon them a decade before you met.

:manny:
Uncessary pot shots.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's a different kind of art, tbh. I know exactly what she's referring to because I've been there. It's the type of spell casting that has older women fukking kids, married women stepping out, teachers fukking students, managers fukking their employees. It goes beyond regular dating or flirting. You have to be able to intuitively tap into the inner hoe of any woman, even when her boyfriend, husband, or fiancé is prevalent in her life and disregard for any lifestyle situation differences between you two.
so the dark triad makes women paedophiles?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
so the dark triad makes women paedophiles?

Idk about all that. All I'm saying is if you know you know. If you're from a Caribbean environment the shyt is damn near second nature to you tbh. And I'm not saying it makes you a mack or playboy off-rip with an endless supply of p*ssy or anything, but I am saying if you know, you know.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Idk about all that. All I'm saying is if you know you know. If you're from a Caribbean environment the shyt is damn near second nature to you tbh. And I'm not saying it makes you a mack or playboy off-rip with an endless supply of p*ssy or anything, but I am saying if you know, you know.
:ohhh: The ones I've known have been caribbean for the most part. I knew one AA.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: The ones I've known have been caribbean for the most part. I knew one AA.

They don't understand, we were born with this shyt.. That's why you have all the drama in Caribbean families.

Africans are with the shyts too. I've seen wild shyt when it comes to this with them.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They don't understand, we were born with this shyt.. That's why you have all the drama in Caribbean families.

Africans are with the shyts too. I've seen wild shyt when it comes to this with them.
I dealt with one and, all I can say is, there was an orderly transition of power. I don't know how they worked it out to this day. But I'm happy and have received no phone calls, texts, fb msg's, or tweets.

:obama: