My Boy Got #MeToo By his Wife Because She Was Jealous. GMB Takes Another One

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
so if that's your boy why you let him crash out like that. he sounds like a career sucker. ijs... my homeboys would never :sas2:

he's lucky he didn't end up like phil hartman

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
surprised no one in here said it

sounds like your homie is lonely @peppe if yall hung out with him more he prolly wouldn't have done that

married after 6 months? he wanted a roomate more than anything and she was letting him fukk so it seemed simple enough for him

you gotta maintain a healthy social life so you don't get clingy with people you barely know like that

nah the homie is a arab with has been a serious addiction to PAWGing :mjgrin: But his family is like you can fukk who you want but dont bring a white girl in here :ufdup:

So he came to us saying he wants out the game and look for a good arab girl from the motherland and settle down and start a family. For as long as i know him the only thing he knows is work hard, play hard but now he wants to settle down :mjgrin:

So yeah we supported him and he found one of the craziest chicks out there. Went from full time player to whipped dog :francis:

I'm not there yet but if I have MONEY no way in hell im wifing a single woman and a jealous on at that no matter how pretty she is. Yeah he got played and didnt want to listen to us.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nah the homie is a arab with has been a serious addiction to PAWGing :mjgrin: But his family is like you can fukk who you want but dont bring a white girl in here :ufdup:

So he came to us saying he wants out the game and look for a good arab girl from the motherland and settle down and start a family. For as long as i know him the only thing he knows is work hard, play hard but now he wants to settle down :mjgrin:

So yeah we supported him and he found one of the craziest chicks out there. Went from full time player to whipped dog :francis:

I'm not there yet but if I have MONEY no way in hell im wifing a single man and a jealous on at that no matter how pretty she is. Yeah he got played and didnt want to listen to us.
my bad you shoulda said he was foreign from jump :picard:

now it's funny :pachaha: idk why but seeing overseas people take quick turnaround L's like that seems like some Mr. Bean shyt

stave

Superstar
Daps

I'm not there yet but if I have MONEY no way in hell im wifing a single man and a jealous on at that no matter how pretty she is. Yeah he got played and didnt want to listen to us.
:scusthov:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Spiritual journey and some ppl can't all go

Say no more. I've been divorced before (amicably, no drama to share other than my own episode of depression after) and this is sort of what our issues came down to.

We were both well to do in our careers. Together we made at least $250k easily. We never worried alor argued over money or bills. We had a clear pathway to starting a family.

But we was just on completely different paths in life and had completely different ideas of what a fulfilling life as adults (as well as parents) looked like. I wanted to keep growing, keep traveling, keep dating and exploring together. keep doing more, and was just open to a lot of things. But she was kind of a daddy's girl that just wanted to follow after her (miserable, unhappy, and likely sexless) parents who were always coming down her ear, and rush into kids and everything. Not to mention she emulated a lot of her disgruntled parents pushy, overly anxious, combative personalities, which just made me miserable and realize that having kids and going forward would be a mistake for myself and for them.

I'll never forget the morning she lashed out at me like crazy and started an argument just before I had to get to bed for work, all because I got a oil change at some place close by but her father told her she could've gotten it cheaper or something somewhere else. And instead of standing up for us and telling him "thanks for the advice. Ill pass that on to him, but I think we can take of ourselves" she of course takes dear old Daddy's word and critcisms for everything and makes it this huge loud argument as if we threw away a thousand dollars and humiliated ourselves. And that's when I knew the control and influence this girls parents have over her, her views, and her own "spiritual path" as an adult just doesn't match with me and ain't even how I want to raise my kids.

I have no doubt her anger was really coming from her nosey toxic narcisstic father scolding her for not listening to him or some shyt and getting in her ear invalidating me as a reliable husband who can take of things.II swear I couldn't even pretend to respect or enjoy the company of that motherfukker. Having a conversation with him was like trying to hold a conversation with a stray dog. The type of motherfukker who will yap away but cuts you off as soon as you breathe.

Thats the type of nonsense I had to deal with, and that I didnt want in MY marriage or the rest of my life. I couldn't take it.

If I stuck my head in the sand and went through with kids. We would've have been arguing every other day easily been divorced anyway, living as just another angry, separated, black couple, leaving our children to live through the same trauma we both went through.

I still love her as a person and a big chapter in my life. In fact we still talk once in a while, pep each other up, and morally support one another here and there. She finally found a man that aligns with her views and values and Im nothing but relieved and happy for her, while I do my thing out here. No resentment at all. But by the end of the day two completely different journeys into adulthood just couldn't keep us together

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
A single mum and he wifed her?

He also married her after only 6 months? Not enough time to see if someone is truly crazy.

Hope his learnt his lesson.
@peppe this guy didn’t put two and two together and wonder why this Arab dime was a single mom? How did his parents even allow him to go through with the marriage? They should’ve nipped that in the bud after he proposed.

I’m all for marriage with the right one but it’s hard to have sympathy for anyone marrying major red flags.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Crazy. Stories like this is why I haven’t put a ring on @Uncouth Savage momma but she don’t understand. Oh well, I’ll continue smashing on the low and getting half her disability check.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

Nikka. :dame:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry, but ain't no way I'd be sitting around in some somber mood. I'd be in full on demon time mode. :demonic:

The fact that ya'll weren't hyping him up to rake that bytch over the coals with reckless abandon is fukking sad. :ufdup:

If this story is true, he doesn't have time to be sad.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:picard:

No shade but it sounds like your friend is slow and this woman is an ain't shyt b!tch. That's a match made in hell

She found the mark of all marks. Poor fella

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Seen this happen with my own two eyes but the one I saw was way worse. Dude was cleared of all charges but his family stopped messing with him (they tried to warn him about her in advance but he took her side)

Dude has nothing but his freedom now. Lost everything else
Elaborate please. We’ve got time today.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@peppe this guy didn’t put two and two together and wonder why this Arab dime was a single mom? How did his parents even allow him to go through with the marriage? They should’ve nipped that in the bud after he proposed.

I’m all for marriage with the right one but it’s hard to have sympathy for anyone marrying major red flags.

Dude is the biggest player from the group but got played like a sucker by her. We all didn't understand why he choose her

:picard:

No shade but it sounds like your friend is slow and this woman is an ain't shyt b!tch. That's a match made in hell

She found the mark of all marks. Poor fella
Yup she found a mark and a green card but since it's under a year and he can prove it was a sham marriage it will probably get annulled. At least he's lucky like that.

He's really broken by the fact that she would go that far to destroy him when he gave her everything. Like this bytch had it made. All she had to do was be pretty next to him and that was it. But jealousy is a crazy thing

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif
Why was he cleaning glasses while wearing glasses :skip: