Another one for the #gmb

Karb

Veteran
Daps
He's no hero but he's not the villain either.
He didn't make an oath before man and God to love until death does he part....

Her actions are far worse than his imo

If this was a one off, you'd have a point breh. You gotta look at the actions of Skeets in a wider context. Even when he ain't messing with married women, he is out here impregnating random whores and just allround being reckless.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I really don’t understand the logic of being mad at what skeet is doin...he don’t owe that nikka that married her anything. This 100% her decision to violate the vows she made.

This dude probably eatin her out and everything after breh left his seed all in her :picard:

And that’s why that clown ended up with a broad that was fukkin around on him. Usin dumb ass backwards logic...

She’ll be out in the world gettin stroked and living life while dude in the joint lookin forward to fried chicken day on tuesdays for the foreseeable future :mjlol:

Why blame other people for your bad decision makin, nobody made him choose who he did

You can't blame the man for the actions of his wife breh. People change, lie, deceive. Some people are straight up sociopaths and never show any signs of their truest self. Breh could've did his due diligence and still end up with a whore.

Now if he knew that she was the town whore and still went ahead and wifed, that's a different story.

There is always going to be an element of chance involved when you enter into a relationship with somebody.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't blame the man for the actions of his wife breh. People change, lie, deceive. Some people are straight up sociopaths and never show any signs of their truest self. Breh could've did his due diligence and still end up with a whore.

Now if he knew that she was the town whore and still went ahead and wifed, that's a different story.

There is always going to be an element of chance involved when you enter into a relationship with somebody.
This

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
In and out

qpHiy4e.jpg
Bruh I am weak at the end of this

"Is it ok.... Open" - 13 minutes ago

"Damn that was good"- Just now

:russ::russ:

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Not a single woman dapped this post.....:whistle:

Flywin hates black women so of course we’re not going to dap his posts. Plus it’s already been established that majority of the brehettes don’t come in skeets threads because it’s all on the same topic. We all know his formula, once you’ve been in one thread you’ve been in them all... :yeshrug:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
fukkery is all fun and games until you find yourself in the middle of it :wow:

Another life ruined. Thecoli.com :wow:

Thread keeps getting more demonic. Ruining ppl's lives for coli daps has to be the lowest shyt you can do.

And to make it worse, it's probably the wrong woman.

I been here for some years now and the level of degeneracy still shocks me at times.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Bc it's bullshyt. I never thought @skeetsinternal was a sociopath. He just a nikka out here trynna get his dikk wet (through ever escalating levels of scandalousness, the molestation by a nanny explained it).

2nd, there's a difference between a random hoe and a bytch you been fukking since she was 18. He's in her mind. Whole different ball game.

You get it.
I like a challenge and getting a woman's mind is that challenge i always accept. Once I get a bytch I got a bytch.

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
A while back there was another thread like this ....and brehs hoped on the registry of an Indian couple or some shyt and the same style racial comments were being made. That registry was real though and they ended up taking everything down....

It was a lebanese couple :francis:

Somebody from here claimed to have smashed and that whole registry was flooded with #GMB.. and of course some racist shyt. There are cacs here no doubt.