Another one for the #gmb

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
It's a different kind of art, tbh. I know exactly what she's referring to because I've been there. It's the type of spell casting that has older women fukking kids, married women stepping out, teachers fukking students, managers fukking their employees. It goes beyond regular dating or flirting. You have to be able to intuitively tap into the inner hoe of any woman, even when her boyfriend, husband, or fiancé is prevalent in her life and disregard for any lifestyle situation differences between you two.

:mjlol: It's not hard at all to get a woman to step outside of her marriage or for a manager to fukk an employee. There's all sorts of variables that you have to account for in each of those situations. I wont even touch on the older women/teachers fukking underage boys because if a grown ass woman gets enough game ran on her to let a 15 year old hit she was damaged goods to begin with. For yall to sum all these up as "spell casting" and "dark arts" just proves how we never hold women accountable for anything they do.

This nikka skeets isn't doing anything special. He's fukking hoodrats, backpage thots, and "reformed" whores who found some idiot to take care of them. Anyone with decent looks who isn't a fukking goofball could do it.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Why do people feel the need to blame @skeetsinternal for having sex with married women ?

I had a similiar discussion once with someone about a girl in a relationship I messed with, where the same ridiculous bullshyt about me being „such an a$$hole“ etc etc was said, but those people always choose to blame the man and act like the girl in question is innocent. If that girl, the girl in ops thread or any other girl thats in a relationship but has sex with other men, would be honest & loyal she wouldnt move like that. They could just decline/reject other men then, say they are in a relationship and keep it movin.

Having unprotected sex with randoms is ABSOLUTELY fukked up, helps spread stds like a wildfire, creates fatherless children, and destroys the whole community tho and should stop.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: It's not hard at all to get a woman to step outside of her marriage or for a manager to fukk an employee. There's all sorts of variables that you have to account for in each of those situations. I wont even touch on the older women/teachers fukking underage boys because if a grown ass woman gets enough game ran on her to let a 15 year old hit she was damaged goods to begin with. For yall to sum all these up as "spell casting" and "dark arts" just proves how we never hold women accountable for anything they do.

This nikka skeets isn't doing anything special. He's fukking hoodrats, backpage thots, and "reformed" whores who found some idiot to take care of them. Anyone with decent looks who isn't a fukking goofball could do it.

It’s all arbitrary, call it what you wanna call it, doesn’t put money in my pockets lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They gonna rob u for a pair of Jordans.

I'm just saying the women are choosing to lay up with these men and have the babies.

If they avoided these men then they wouldn't have babies.

He's producing a bunch of babies who will grow up in miserable conditions. He is responsible for that.

Nikkas like you don't really care until one of those drugged out, boonk gang ass kids robs you for a pair of jordans.

You can't be "pro black" and endorse this shyt breh.

I am not excusing the whores he's messing with by the way.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some idiots would have payed 9.99 for that info

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
No offense, but you sound like men who don't have that skill set. And that's ok bc men shouldn't have it. That's why women hate the very idea of PUA's, bc they're teaching things that shouldn't be taught, the dark arts of male-female interaction. You can't blame a person for having a spell cast upon them a decade before you met.

:manny:
giphy.gif

Save this 'spell' nonsense. Someone can fall under the lure of seduction, even be mentally manipulated for a time, but this ain't that!
This is a lying, deceitful, trifling whore who just managed to fool an unsuspecting, overly trusting fool. She's not spellbound, she like op are just sociopaths who get off on high-risk behavior.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Save this 'spell' nonsense. Someone call fall under the lure of seduction, even mentally manipulated for a time, but this ain't that!
This is a lying, deceitful, trifling whore who just managed to fool an unsuspecting, overly trusting fool. She's not spellbound, she like op are just sociopaths who get off on high-risk behavior.
This. No excuses. You just wanted to fukk someone you were attracted to, no abracadabra bs

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why do you continue posting these receipts?

We've seen so many of them no one cares anymore.

The luster don't shine as bright.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Just wanna say I just read the first page...

I got out this fukkery and demonic behavior, didn't need the drama or me worried about looking over my shoulders when I was out places...

I'm still on my #HOH movement but taking some steps back.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Husband responded to the fukkery in the guess book:

Y’all funny as shyt I saw the thread on Coli y’all definitely got the wrong Kerra. I am 10000000000 percent sure. The entire scenario was totally IMPOSSIBLE. On top of that the facts about my wife are wrong, my wife is far older than 29 that was already red flag from the Jump. Me and my wife been married for almost two years, Happily. We not getting married in September 30. Someone made this! And it’s fake We never got engaged on New Year’s Day. Whatever Kerra that bul been talking too sounds like she’s 19 with no intelligence. . It was a nice try, but we good! dikkheads! Btw check out my new single on ITunes, Apple Music or Spotify called Feenin For You by Trel Mack or visit Trelmackforever.com