Another one for the #gmb

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
OK. :stopitslime: I just dgaf
:whoa: Hey I appreciate all the advice I can get breh... a nikka just wants to be demonic. Maybe some brehs have it in then and some brehs don’t :jbhmm:

Anyways thanks for just proving most these hoes ain’t shyt. Need to remember to stay active in my daughters life. Let me go pick sign her up for some tumbling classes.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just don't pay, or go somewhere cheap. Be a nikka above that.

I have all that bro.... I just need that demonic knowledge

For example I am talking with this one female and I hit and all but I had to take her to Cheddars and pay baby sitting money.

I feel like a chump paying for something another man is getting for free. I want the type of power we’re you tell a woman “bytch bring that p*ssy to me” and no matter where she is she comes (don’t ask me how)

I am a dark skin nikka with colored eyes I thought my life was set :francis:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O
Lol when you have moments like that just remember who your father is. Your father fukked your mother. Everything he did to get her is in your DNA. Most men forget this, or simply don’t realize.
Oh Lord that means I have to get a woman that looks like my mon :pachaha: and :merchant:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
I feel bad saying this as a brehette but It sounds like skeets can smell the Daddy issues on these hoes.

Y’all just gotta catch the cues like he said. The loosest women I know have major major Daddy issues - abandonment issues - un-acknowledged low self esteem.

That or they come from hyper sexual backgrounds. Just my opinion ...

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So what did he do to make you feel that way andale you want to be put in that position?
I have no idea what he did. When a bad bytch walk by and your wack female friend is like, 'how can I get that reaction?', do you take her to Sephora and then go buy her some bundles? No, you just know the bytch looked good. Like you could say, 'I guess she had on some make up and shyt, Idk', I can say that he played power games, pushed my boundaries, and had me doing shyt you read about in books.

"... and did I?" Is that what you meant? Very much so.