My Boy Got #MeToo By his Wife Because She Was Jealous. GMB Takes Another One

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude is the biggest player from the group but got played like a sucker by her. We all didn't understand why he choose her

Yup she found a mark and a green card but since it's under a year and he can prove it was a sham marriage it will probably get annulled. At least he's lucky like that.

He's really broken by the fact that she would go that far to destroy him when he gave her everything. Like this bytch had it made. All she had to do was be pretty next to him and that was it. But jealousy is a crazy thing

giphy.gif

He was a walking lick, wow!

I'm nosy, what country is she from and how long has she been in the US?

ETA: I see she's Arab

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Before I tell the story. The wife is arm candy pretty but a single mom thats crazy jealous. Jealous as in when my boy goes to the grocery store she times how long he has been gone and if it's longer then his previous visits he is doing something shady. Crazy jealous

With EU football going on the boys are together and one of them is like you Peppe whatever you do don't ask gseppe about his wife aiight. :ufdup:

I'm like why what did I miss?

They got into a fight, he said fukk this and left for work and she called the cops that he raped her.

I'm like say what :why: are you fukking with me? This isn't even funny and he is looking at me :francis: it's all true

Cops came to his house, she told the cops he raped her. The cops call him asking where he is because they received some serious news. Breh was like "im at work??"

He rushes home, cops take his statement the wife DOUBLES DOWN, saying she wants a rape kit done.

They go to the ER to get a rape kit done and the results were no rape had taken place. This crazy bytch went as far as going to the ER for something she knew didn't happen. Think about how fukked up you have to be to take it that far

But for him she was beautiful and breh wasn't thinking straight :snoop: married her after dating for 6 month and divorced her not even a year later :snoop:

This is the first time I have seen some shyt like that up close. Breh was silent the whole night, looked visually hurt because of what happened. He makes 6 figures takes care of her and her son thats not his. She doesn't work sits home all day.
I would tell the nikka to cut bait bc she aint gonna change. I know somwone just that crazy. However unlike your patna, i did not wife her. Let it be the next mans problem. When you see bad chicks single like that, theres a reason why the other nikka left :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He makes 6 figures takes care of her and her son thats not his. She doesn't work sits home all day.
your breh is an idiot

:skip:

edit

she needed status and he married her? this better be coli ducktales cuz dude passed more red flags than a golfer chasing that hole.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
And try to deprive her agency over her inner self with my toxic masculinity. :picard:
We're supposed to lead our households. You don't lead like a tyrant but we should be able to get the point across about the ills of society. But hey, sometimes things run their course.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
nah the homie is a arab with has been a serious addiction to PAWGing :mjgrin: But his family is like you can fukk who you want but dont bring a white girl in here :ufdup:

So he came to us saying he wants out the game and look for a good arab girl from the motherland and settle down and start a family. For as long as i know him the only thing he knows is work hard, play hard but now he wants to settle down :mjgrin:

So yeah we supported him and he found one of the craziest chicks out there. Went from full time player to whipped dog :francis:

I'm not there yet but if I have MONEY no way in hell im wifing a single woman and a jealous on at that no matter how pretty she is. Yeah he got played and didnt want to listen to us.
Are you saying he wifed up an arab single mom? WTF.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
your breh is an idiot

:skip:

edit

she needed status and he married her? this better be coli ducktales cuz dude passed more red flags than a golfer chasing that hole.
The story is just crazy how many red flags he ignored. He met her through her father. he does real estate her father does too and that’s how they met. She made a seem like she was a rich daughter. But she never had money and he always had to pay.

her excuse was because of some problems with the law her parents money was frozen and she didn’t have access to her money.

you can’t make this up. When he told us we legit told him like this is some romance scam breh :francis:

he thought he had the one. Pretty chick, has money good eduction ….

come to find out it was all a lie. Her family had no money, she never went to college and she was using him.

If she hadn’t called rape we would have been clowning him for the rest of his life but because how serious that shyt became we just try to do thing to take his mind of the situation.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Before I tell the story. The wife is arm candy pretty but a single mom thats crazy jealous. Jealous as in when my boy goes to the grocery store she times how long he has been gone and if it's longer then his previous visits he is doing something shady. Crazy jealous

With EU football going on the boys are together and one of them is like you Peppe whatever you do don't ask gseppe about his wife aiight. :ufdup:

I'm like why what did I miss?

They got into a fight, he said fukk this and left for work and she called the cops that he raped her.

I'm like say what :why: are you fukking with me? This isn't even funny and he is looking at me :francis: it's all true

Cops came to his house, she told the cops he raped her. The cops call him asking where he is because they received some serious news. Breh was like "im at work??"

He rushes home, cops take his statement the wife DOUBLES DOWN, saying she wants a rape kit done.

They go to the ER to get a rape kit done and the results were no rape had taken place. This crazy bytch went as far as going to the ER for something she knew didn't happen. Think about how fukked up you have to be to take it that far

But for him she was beautiful and breh wasn't thinking straight :snoop: married her after dating for 6 month and divorced her not even a year later :snoop:

This is the first time I have seen some shyt like that up close. Breh was silent the whole night, looked visually hurt because of what happened. He makes 6 figures takes care of her and her son thats not his. She doesn't work sits home all day.
We need another Dap option.
None of these convey my reaction quite like :mindblown: + :lupe: