Another one for the #gmb

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
yo wtf :dahell:

Wow seems like half the nikkas here are pure hoes

@skeetsinternal don't even post shyt on here anymore breh.....post stories and shyt but not screenshots/pics.....nikkas here are corny

fukking cornballs ruin everything like gossping ass hoes then moan when people don’t want to provide proof pics.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I believe @skeetsinternal stories hes been telling them since sohh and if he's making them up than god damn he could be the greatest writer of our time. That wedding registry is fake tho. Anyone could of made that and it has no pictures or info about a wedding.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
2nd, there's a difference between a random hoe and a bytch you been fukking since she was 18. He's in her mind. Whole different ball game.

This is why I don't blame some men (keyword: some) for having trust issues with women. "He's in her head". In her head? :laff: what is she, a retarded 8 year old? It is absolutely amazing what you can get a woman to do once you're "in her head". They literally lose all sense of self worth and loyalty.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bc it's bullshyt. I never thought @skeetsinternal was a sociopath. He just a nikka out here trynna get his dikk wet (through ever escalating levels of scandalousness, the molestation by a nanny explained it).

2nd, there's a difference between a random hoe and a bytch you been fukking since she was 18. He's in her mind. Whole different ball game.

Yeah, but he just revealed a lot from the woman's psyche about lack of commitment.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
It was a lebanese couple :francis:

Somebody from here claimed to have smashed and that whole registry was flooded with #GMB.. and of course some racist shyt. There are cacs here no doubt.
Yea you right, I lowkey think its a troll/cac female, they caught feelings and wanted to spite whoever posted in there. :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is why I don't blame some men (keyword: some) for having trust issues with women. "He's in her head". In her head? :laff: what is she, a retarded 8 year old? It is absolutely amazing what you can get a woman to do once you're "in her head". They literally lose all sense of self worth and loyalty.

Yeah, but he just revealed a lot from the woman's psyche about lack of commitment.
No offense, but you sound like men who don't have that skill set. And that's ok bc men shouldn't have it. That's why women hate the very idea of PUA's, bc they're teaching things that shouldn't be taught, the dark arts of male-female interaction. You can't blame a person for having a spell cast upon them a decade before you met.

:manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No offense, but you sound like men who don't have that skill set. And that's ok bc men shouldn't have it. That's why women hate the very idea of PUA's, bc they're teaching things that shouldn't be taught, the dark arts of male-female interaction. You can't blame a person for having a spell cast upon them a decade before you met.

In this day and age, the forbidden is now the norm. The "dark arts" of sexual communication is now out in the open. Meaning that, if you still trapped in the past, you will be wiped out in this "dating" game. Some women were meant to be eternal jumpoffs and cumbuckets for some dudes.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

I'm 6ft2, successful, in good shape, etc. Never had and never will have an issue getting women. I don't need a special skill set or PUA bullshyt to pull.
You in here talking about "dark arts" like this nikka a professor at Hogwarts. :laff: Talkin about spells being cast and shyt. I'm convinced half the female population has the brain development of an 8 year old child in special ed, so it's no wonder why yall are so easily manipulated. I remember this girl I was smashing would fuss at me for never taking her on dates but still let me hit whenever I wanted. shyt went on for 4 fukking years but she just kept on letting me in those guts whenever I sent that midnight text. She would be on dates and go to the bathroom to send me pics with her titties out while some poor schmuck was sitting at the table paying $75 to watch her scroll through instagram all night.

Women :skip:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mindblown:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6ft2, successful, in good shape, etc. Never had and never will have an issue getting women. I don't need a special skill set or PUA bullshyt to pull.
You in here talking about "dark arts" like this nikka a professor at Hogwarts. :laff: Talkin about spells being cast and shyt. I'm convinced half the female population has the brain development of an 8 year old child in special ed, so it's no wonder why yall are so easily manipulated. I remember this girl I was smashing would fuss at me for never taking her on dates but still let me hit whenever I wanted. shyt went on for 4 fukking years but she just kept on letting me in those guts whenever I sent that midnight text. She would be on dates and go to the bathroom to send me pics with her titties out while some poor schmuck was sitting at the table paying $75 to watch her scroll through instagram all night.

:troll: you evil woman hater

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

It's a different kind of art, tbh. I know exactly what she's referring to because I've been there. It's the type of spell casting that has older women fukking kids, married women stepping out, teachers fukking students, managers fukking their employees. It goes beyond regular dating or flirting. You have to be able to intuitively tap into the inner hoe of any woman, even when her boyfriend, husband, or fiancé is prevalent in her life and disregard for any lifestyle situation differences between you two.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a different kind of art, tbh. I know exactly what she's referring to because I've been there. It's the type of spell casting that has older women fukking kids, married women stepping out, teachers fukking students, managers fukking their employees. It goes beyond regular dating or flirting. You have to be able to intuitively tap into the inner hoe of any woman, even when her boyfriend, husband, or fiancé is prevalent in her life and disregard for any lifestyle situation differences between you two.
:laff::laff: