Another one for the #gmb

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Save this 'spell' nonsense. Someone can fall under the lure of seduction, even be mentally manipulated for a time, but this ain't that!
This is a lying, deceitful, trifling whore who just managed to fool an unsuspecting, overly trusting fool. She's not spellbound, she like op are just sociopaths who get off on high-risk behavior.
:gucci: You sound mad, son. It was an analogy, chill tf out. I'm telling you how it feels as a woman. It feels like, 'Why am I'm risking everything?' Irl, women come to be for relationship advice bc my personal life runs smoothly. I get one of these every year, and from smart, professional, bout they business type chicks. It is very difficult to extricate yourself from it, hence, 'like a spell'.

@skeetsinternal, @BalmainReyes, anybody else. Question: do the chicks yall put this shyt on act like this with other nikkas or just you? Put another way, if you moved, would she just find somebody else to cheat with? :jbhmm:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:gucci: You sound mad, son. It was an analogy, chill tf out. I'm telling you how it feels as a woman. It feels like, 'Why am I'm risking everything?' Irl, women come to be for relationship advice bc my personal life runs smoothly. I get one of these every year, and from smart, professional, bout they business type chicks. It is very difficult to extricate yourself from it, hence, 'like a spell'.

@skeetsinternal, @BalmainReyes, anybody else. Question: do the chicks yall put this shyt on act like this with other nikkas or just you? Put another way, if you moved, would she just find somebody else to cheat with? :jbhmm:

I believe it's just me. I don't know about other nikkas. I say this because the feeling these women get from me is alluring like they always needed to feel that way but no one knew how to bring it out of them or brought it out. The initial encounter I will give them a taste to spark their curiosity then ramp it up on subsequent interactions, never staying stagnant with my words or actions. She gonna know what imma about and how I do. For instance if I'm fukking a chic and I am digging her out and she'll do something like arch that back for me I read that as a submissive move so based on that I know she wants me to take more control so I will grab her throat or pull her hair or put her hands behind her back. While fukkin I am reading her the whole time. Me reading her body or listening to her gives me ammunition to engage in stimulating conversations to further capture her mind. I think I mentioned holding a woman's hips when you hug her as mental crack to a woman. Anyway .... When all is said and done, she won't think much of the things I got her doing like fukking in the Walmart family restroom, backseats, in a church or me splashing in the back of her p*ssy like I own it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I believe it's just me. I don't know about other nikkas. I say this because the feeling these women get from me is alluring like they always needed to feel that way but no one knew how to bring it out of them or brought it out. The initial encounter I will give them a taste to spark their curiosity then ramp it up on subsequent interactions, never staying stagnant with my words or actions. She gonna know what imma about and how I do. For instance if I'm fukking a chic and I am digging her out and she'll do something like arch that back for me I read that as a submissive move so based on that I know she wants me to take more control so I will grab her throat or pull her hair or put her hands behind her back. While fukkin I am reading her the whole time. Me reading her body or listening to her gives me ammunition to engage in stimulating conversations to further capture her mind. I think I mentioned holding a woman's hips when you hug her as mental crack to a woman. Anyway .... When all is said and done, she won't think much of the things I got her doing like fukking in the Walmart family restroom, backseats, in a church or me splashing in the back of her p*ssy like I own it.
Thank you. Your account confirms my findings. Another q: how difficult is it for them to stop seeing you?

Read the rest, ol Doubting Thomas head ass nikkas, and tell me that ain't PUA shyt on an instinctual, grad school type level. These ain't hoes. These are his hoes, the ones he made. They were probably decent beforehand, it's no fun if they already out there.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

In my experience they only did it with me to make shyt more “taboo”... as far as I know

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Thank you. Your account confirms my findings. Another q: how difficult is it for them to stop seeing you?

Read the rest, ol Doubting Thomas head ass nikkas, and tell me that ain't PUA shyt on an instinctual, grad school type level. These ain't hoes. These are his hoes, the ones he made. They were probably decent beforehand, it's no fun if they already out there.

This is it, exactly. It’s not about them already being hoes. It’s about making them yours. It’s a crazy rush. At one point I had a woman asking me for permission to fukk her own man.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

:rudy:

Wasn't anger, was more like tf?! Bc it makes little sense. Rule 1. Serial cheating is a repetitious activity, therefore habitual. It requires active conspiring & active cognition on a conscious level, which no amount of lure or 'spell' could elicit. Person is fully aware of what they're doing, and gets off doing it(act) moreso than the stimuli, attached.
Rule 2. Anyone who'll cheat w/you, will also cheat on you! One who'd willingly step outside of expected boundaries of right & wrong, especially so recklessly means the propensity or capability is inherent, & undeterred by any outside influence;also sure to appear in one way or another. Rule 3. & perhaps most relevant:
giphy.gif

Any breh thinking he got a bytch, (especially one proven to be selfish & lowdown) on lock: sexually, mentally, financially ect should:damn:
:deadrose:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm interested tho, tell me more about this Caribbean shyt yall taking about.
I'm AA, ask one of these nikkas. All I know is, watching the shyt is like watching a shark kill something underwater- you can't see exactly what's going on, but it's disruptive enough to make you take note.