My Boy Got #MeToo By his Wife Because She Was Jealous. GMB Takes Another One

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I just hope u wasn't a breh caping on here before throwing me under the bus.. :francis:

Sorry for your breh who got the wake up call.. this is not a game..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He rushes home, cops take his statement the wife DOUBLES DOWN, saying she wants a rape kit done.

They go to the ER to get a rape kit done and the results were no rape had taken place.
Lying ass mafukka that's not how rape kits work.

neg

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Sounds about right. These women are a trip today I tell ya. I put nothing past them. All the bullshyt of today seeped into my marriage over the last few yrs and after 14 yrs of marriage and 24 actual yrs together we are no more. GMB GMB
Bro wtf damn! I always would see ya avi and be :salute:and you always gave a neutral/positive stance on marriage

Damn.. sorry to hear that

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Bro wtf damn! I always would see ya avi and be :salute:and you always gave a neutral/positive stance on marriage

Damn.. sorry to hear that
It all good. Been locked down since I was 22

I am enjoying this new found freedom very very much. And the nice lil windfall on the horizon from selling a house in California.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
really cant make this stuff up

tenor.gif

These variations killing me :russ:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
:comeon:breh, enlighten us so we may learn from your experience. this esoteric nonsense ain't helping the brotherhood, brother...:feedme:
That's some of the shyt. Spiritual enlightening and journey's and shyt

I ain't gonna really get into on here like that. As time goes on I'll leak a fee things here and there. shyt is kinda comical though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
surprised no one in here said it

sounds like your homie is lonely @peppe if yall hung out with him more he prolly wouldn't have done that

married after 6 months? he wanted a roomate more than anything and she was letting him fukk so it seemed simple enough for him

you gotta maintain a healthy social life so you don't get clingy with people you barely know like that