Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So this Anne Coulter tried to instigate a conflict with Tariq over the naming convention of “ados” for black Americans but now she’s trying to latch on to his words as an “ally” . White people, I swear
:mjlol::mjlol:

here’s a tweet from Ann Coulter’s white supporter congratulating her for portraying Tariq as a “liar” so how is she “on his side” now?

And here she is yet again, shading Tariq and supporting a white supremacist.

I don’t think this Anne Coulter would publicly negate a public figure that she has ties bc she has been very disparaging about that man.
:hubie:
Here she is defending another white supremacist that Tariq posted, baiting Tariq into a conflict - about this white was trying to fight and disrespect a black man

alright OP I posted proof and details, (since tweets are allegedly proving collusion now) where’s yours?
:feedme:

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:
You may be right but I just can't put my trust in white people. Especially in this climate.

Fool me once... you know the rest

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
fukk Tariq, but why she care this ain't none of her business.

I think instead of continuing to act tough and passive about this it should be your business that your pro-black movement is being easily co-opted and used by white supremacists for their own agenda. At the very least it says a lot about what y'all are actually pushing whether you realize it or not.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:

Spot another agent folks....wow....

You are a damn idiot if you think Ann fukking Coulter would give up one red cent penny of her wealth for a black cause. This woman damn near celebrates the anniversaries of George Zimmerman's acquittal and has called Black Lives Matter everything short of an organized crime syndicate and you here caping for her like she's some secret champion of African Americans? These conservatives you so badly try to align with African Americans would rather die than support healthcare reform or public assistance whatsoever let alone damn reparations for African Americans, but let's dapfish some faux woke nonsense about "liberal intersectionism" to sound hard and enlightened while playing up white supremacists.

TLR fake wokes are the biggest obstruction to black rights in this country. Y'all have to be white dudes playing the worst game.

Daps
You may be right but I just can't put my trust in white people. Especially in this climate.

Fool me once... you know the rest
Of course I’m not blindly trusting Coulter, knowing her history and the things she has said about black people in the past. However, at what point do the small minded thinkers on this forum step back, deconstruct the decades of servile devotion paid by our community to Democrats, and reflect on what our returns have been?

We get it. Republicans evil. White supremacists. Hate black people. Blah blah blah. The responses in this thread, the applause many black luminaries are sure to give the Kamala VP nod, the reflexive preparation to cast a ballot for Biden so we can get Trump outtahere!!!

It is all just so cliched. So embarrassing. So contemptible.

I am exhausted trying to reconcile what I want for our people with the depressing reality that the majority of us are trained puppets who worship white people, desire constant validation from liberals, and have no willingness to stand up and make the demands that help us become whole and leave our ancestors - men and women whose centuries long misery goes unanswered - to rest in peace.

Look at the negs I received for daring to say maybe Tariq and others are right in giving Coulter an audience. No doubt some them came from black immigrants, the foot soldiers of white liberals.

There is no critical thought exercised by the majority of black people. We are finished. You had Bill Clinton slander the name of Stokely Carmichael at the funeral of John Lewis, and nobody seems to question his presence at the Democratic National Convention, where the man who said he doesn’t owe black people a damn thing is slated to be nominated by the party to run for the presidency.

Where is the thinking? The reflection?

I don’t care about Trump. fukk off with that cliched retort. Shut the fukk up, already, because our condition will not improve under a presidency helmed by Joe ‘Jim Crow’ Biden and Copmala Harris, two people with histories replete with clear and unmistakable disdain for black Americans.

Go ahead and neg away.

HalfSkinnyHen-size_restricted.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
She also retweeted the Black Authority in between retweeting Tariq's last two tweets. It's easy to see why she wants the spread the message that "Kamala isn't one of you." If black people don't vote, guess who wins...

Well if we vote for democrats we get a racist white man in office, if we dont...we have a racist white man in the office.