Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

bnew

Veteran
Daps
"She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game."

She's Vice President. It's literally her job to be prepared to step in and be a sitting President on any given day. These shillbreh excuses fam :snoop:

step in as president is not the same as step in as presidential candidate with campaigning materials ready to go. you think the Speaker of the House got campaign materials ready to go?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whether or not Kamala (or Obama for that matter) is FBA is irrelevant to begin with, because one does not need to be FBA/ADOS to be considered "Black".

I agree that this conversation is (largely) irrelevant to politics, not because those pols are "Black" anyway- but because it's not about politics. It just shouldn't matter so much.

But if we are having that conversation, I'm calling it as I see it. Kamala and Obama are part Jamaican Black and Kenyan Black respectively.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
step in as president is not the same as step in as presidential candidate with campaigning materials ready to go. you think the Speaker of the House got campaign materials ready to go?
I think if your job is to step in as a President you should have a hard outlined agenda ready to go for the scenario where you have to step in and be President. That's really not a hard ask for a competent VP at all.

I've said it multiple times, y'all are making excuses for Kamala like the Democrats had an emergency primary and she's a Senator stepping in and scrambling stuff together. She's a Vice President, being ready to go as President is your job.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He been doing his fox audition for a good some time now. Off principal you shouldn’t be co signing a white person even feeling like they can address what’s black and what ain’t , even if you agreed.

A person who put out a doc about the "history of hip hop" is "fox auditioning"? :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I think if your job is to step in as a President you should have a hard outlined agenda ready to go for the scenario where you have to step in and be President. That's really not a hard ask for a competent VP at all.

I've said it multiple times, y'all are making excuses for Kamala like she's a Senator stepping in. She's a Vice President, being ready to go as President is your job.

so you also believe that lieutenant governors have hard outlined agendas ready to go too?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
so you also believe that lieutenant governors have hard outlined agendas ready to go too?
I believe that a competent lieutenant governor should have a hard outlined agenda for the scenario where they have to step in and become the new governor.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

I've said it multiple times, y'all are making excuses for Kamala like the Democrats had an emergency primary and she's a Senator stepping in and scrambling stuff together. She's a Vice President, being ready to go as President is your job.
Another poster who came from nowhere in tlr pushing right wing bot speak....interesting

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What is her point exactly? :dahell: Why doesn’t she say that Trump isn’t FBA.

Nobody has ever said that Kamala’s ancestors were slaves in the south. They were slaves to the same people of the coast of Florida though.

You know that this hoe is against black people like Kamala’s dad, coming to the US cause it’s “white genocide” but has no problems with white Jamaicans and this is who you want people to agree with :mjlol:

But what I’m still trying to understand is why comedians are acting like Trump is fba. nikkas putting all their focus on trying to discredit a person born to Jamaican immigrant like the dude in your avatar. Like half of the founders of hip-hop. As if the other side is blacker :why::why::why:

did you watch that C-SPAN interview?

Point was pretty simple that immigrants are trying to steal foundational black Americans, or American descendants of slaves identity and they’re doing this through the Democratic Party

and again and again and again ain’t nobody pumping and trying to be allies with this WS bytch

BUT …. what she said is 100% correct so it doesn’t matter if Kamala never said she is FBA/ADOS - the fact that she is using her blackness which she doesn’t even have to get her across the finish line … and I wish y’all would stop that because according to judge Joe Brown who said he knows and met her father Donald Harris her father Professor Harris considers himself a Caucasian he claims to be mixed East Indian and Irish,

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Another poster who came from nowhere in tlr pushing right wing bot speak....interesting
Another poster who should stick to reading the text on their screen.

This witch hunt/attempt to fish out people who aren't just clearly here having discussion thing is not your talent. Stick to what you read on the screen and try not to read deeper than that. You just don't have it :manny:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This is complete bullshït. :mjlol:Have you heard of the Dominican Republic? Or Brazil? Or pretty much all of South America? :russ:

Do they use nationality/ethnicity/tribe, or do they use skin color to differentiate themselves?

:snoop:

no disrespect maybe u just are incredibly misinformed about these type of things

yes, Latin America is the most colorist place on this planet, but the difference between what they do towards what America does is completely different

color in Latin America has nothing to do with race
color in America has everything to do with race.

I hope you understand.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
did you watch that C-SPAN interview?

Point was pretty simple that immigrants are trying to steal foundational black Americans, or American descendants of slaves identity and they’re doing this through the Democratic Party

and again and again and again ain’t nobody pumping and trying to be allies with this WS bytch

BUT …. what she said is 100% correct so it doesn’t matter if Kamala never said she is FBA/ADOS - the fact that she is using her blackness which she doesn’t even have to get her across the finish line … and I wish y’all would stop that because according to judge Joe Brown who said he knows and met her father Donald Harris her father Professor Harris considers himself a Caucasian he claims to be mixed East Indian and Irish,
She is black but like Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley, Farrakhan or Obama, not all black Americans have ancestors that were sent to southern United States. Some were sent to Jamaica, some to the Virgin Islands, some came as freemen centuries later.

And I’ve never heard her father claim he was Caucasian, he said he had slave masters in his lineage as damn near every old black person that is an ancestor of slaves that is light skinned.

And that reality tv judge is out of his fukking mind. 70 years old and calling a black woman who has been AG, VP, mental case, incompetent, whore, piece of shyt and more :scust:

This is who you choose to receive your information from :mjlol:
A man that spent 1 day in jail for being annoying in court and compared himself to Mandela and MLK :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup. These niccuhs must be found and don't remember the O'Reilly Factor-Bush days. Both her, O'Reilly, and most conservatives LOVED doing this concern trolling routine.

Pretending they have this genuine concern for black people only when it circles back to their hatred of liberals, Democrats, immigrants, Mexicans, and others.

In fact pretty much EVERY talking point of "FBA" that these niccas think is some brave new front of black politics are just recycled 2003 O'Reilly factor shyt.

"Democrats are the real racists"
"Immigration and liberal policies hurt black people more than anything!"
"Black people are too stupid and brainwashed by liberal to 'think for themselves' and give Republicans a chance!"
"Democrat plantation!"

And of course they loved bringing out Uncle Tom black conservatives to repeat this nonsense.

I'd never imagine that in less than 20 years, thanks only to the anonymity of the internet, niccas callIng themselves pro-black would be repeating this shyt like theyre intellects. It's that little generational gap that makes looking at these c00ns so frustrating, because I know where it's coming from and what people are falling for. These talking points are not new or innovative fronts of black political thought. It's recycled conservative media bullshyt from the Bush-Obama years a bunch of young niccas looking for purpose and leadership think is interesting. They actually believe-like O'Reilly and Coulter--that black people are just too dumb to be Republicans. It says a lot about these niccas aand how much respect their role playing militant asses truly have for black people.

"The Black family unit was together back in Jim Crow!"