Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As a second gen Black British person, this (clearly right wing funded) discourse about “national purity” amongst black people frightens the shyt out of me.

This is how you end up with dumb shyt like people from South African twitter harassing a contestant from the Miss South Africa pageant out of the competition because one of her parents is Nigerian…only for a white woman to win it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That guy thinks he's being profound by making a statement about what is “the truth” but not realizing how he/they looks in the process.

Anytime somebody (Black, White, etc.) is making an effort to applaud and pat a white supremacist or a racist sympathizer on the back over “the truth,” it says a lot about them and their intentions.

They can't be trusted at all; if this was the 70s during the height of the Pro-Black/Conscious movement, they'd be given the side-eye anytime they step in the room or open their mouth.

and this pretty much proves that you are not FBA/ADOS cause you would know that the height or pinnacle of the pro black movement was during the 60s

But I digress

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As a second gen Black British person, this (clearly right wing funded) discourse about “national purity” amongst black people frightens the shyt out of me.

This is how you end up with dumb shyt like people from South African twitter harassing a contestant from the Miss South Africa pageant out of the competition because one of her parents is Nigerian…only for a white woman to win it.

Tariq would rather a white supremacist like Donald Trump win the US presidential election than Kamala Harris.

So - yes. Black disunity is obviously a new trick for white supremacists and their c00nish allies to weaken global black solidarity
:unimpressed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not even about to google this. Since when does Ann Coulter support reparations? Drop receipts, please.
In 2019, Coulter tweeted, "If you think reparations are a good idea, then you don't understand what America's about."

She doesn't. These guys are idiots.

They truly believe that the person who says, 'there is more cholera in America than racism,' that 'racism in America is exaggerated,' and that reparations are unfair and unnecessary because no one alive today was involved in slavery, and the current generation should not be held responsible, is on their side.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Tariq would rather a white supremacist like Donald Trump win the US presidential election than Kamala Harris.

So - yes. Black disunity is obviously a new trick for white supremacists and their c00nish allies to weaken global black solidarity

It’s such an obvious play for the right wing that it makes my head hurt. We’ve got black people arguing with each other over ethnicity and nationality whilst white supremacy is openly infiltrating government and stripping people’s rights away.

The diaspora and pan Africanism is cooked :heh:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Why would this line of attack specifically target Black men?

Black people are a captured electorate, it doesn't matter if Kamala or the Democratic candidate was green and from planet Namek, the Black people (who actually vote) would have turned out to support them as long as there's a D next to their name.
Because they're aware of the manosphere/red pill train-of-thought that's been growing among black men on the internet. Kamala Harris being a Black woman could peel off potential Black male voters if they play their cards right.

It's less about getting them to VOTE for Trump and more about getting them to NOT VOTE AT ALL.

Think of Tariq's "No Tangibles, No Vote" play from 2020, but sprinkle in misogyny, red pill talking points, and the fetishization of the strong man daddy archetype that right wingers tend to crave as a leader :sas2:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s such an obvious play for the right wing that it makes my head hurt. We’ve got black people arguing with each other over ethnicity and nationality whilst white supremacy is openly infiltrating government and stripping people’s rights away.

The diaspora and pan Africanism is cooked :heh:

The West made sure to imprison, bribe, assassinate, coup all pan Africanist leaders last century

Strangled in the womb

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
But if we are having that conversation, I'm calling it as I see it. Kamala and Obama are part Jamaican Black and Kenyan Black respectively.

Correct. They've never claimed to be anything else.

That should settle the matter for this thread. (But of course it'll keep going.)

I agree that this conversation is (largely) irrelevant to politics, not because those pols are "Black" anyway- but because it's not about politics. It just shouldn't matter so much.

IMO, I think people want to feel some reassurance that Kamala will provide positive, "tangible" support for the community she claims to be a part of.

Race shouldn't matter...but it does.

But if we're keeping it a buck, her personal racial makeup has nothing to do with how she can deliver for the Black community. We'll have to see what her platform is at the DNC.

We just need to get rid of Trump.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm voting for her.

Neither party gone do anything monumental for the majority of citizens, let along Black people descended from the slaves that built this country.

But she a step up from Sleepy Joe who had a KKK mentor.

I didn't expect shyt when I voted for Obama and didn't celebrate him winning.

Same in this case.

You not gone vote your way into revolutionary change. Until mafukkas decide to go full revolution shyt will be the status quo.

fukk Trump and all his supporters.
fukk all Republicans.

I'm voting for Harris and if a mafukka mad, pop up and do something about it.:unimpressed:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
MAGA keeps repeating the same lie, claiming that Kamala Harris has no policy ideas.

She has already proposed the following ideas, if you actually have been paying any attention.

- Expanding access to affordable housing.
- Increasing the minimum wage.
- Paid family leave.
- Tax credits for working families.
- Insuring that the super-wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.
- Gun reform, including an assault weapons ban, universal background check and red-flag laws.
- Expanding healthcare access under the ACA.
- Investing in green infrastructure.
- Strengthening voting rights.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Lowering prescription drug costs.
- Pushing for more consumer protections.
- Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.
- Push for tribal self-determination.
- Go after price gouging.
- Stop landlords from charging unfair rents.
- Getting a ceasefire deal done in Gaza.

She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game.

She plans to release a more outline policy plan this coming week.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

All things #bothsides are apparently against.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Other black groups referred to themselves as black before African Americans existed.
You should look up the etymology of the word “Sudan” or “al-Sudani”.

please post some receipts to back up your claims

because II would love to be educated if I’m wrong

That reads just like every mad koons usual term of endearment defense argument :wtf:

Motherfukker, if you're Black you're Black from day one whether born in 1850 or 3400bc..you don't need the Queen of England's English to define and splice hairs on what is and isnt Black..fukk is the matter with y'all :scust:

:pachaha:

with all due respect, what relevance does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Saying all Black people from day one know that they are black is incredibly subjective, but even if we go with that, why all these other so-called Black people from all over the world never embrace using the term ‘Black’ except for us