Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Throw reparations on their rhetoric and hope they find some lost black folk to agree with them and not vote. It's sad but many will follow and they know it. I bet they laugh whenever someone agrees with their bullshyt.

They have no conscious.

It's funny how they don't want black people to vote now that we have the most vile, racist and incompetent white president in our lifetime running for office in 2016 and reelection in 2020.

@saturn7 @I Really Mean It ya'll ain't fooling me :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's funny how they don't want black people to vote now that we have the most vile, racist and incompetent white president in our lifetime running for office in 2016 and reelection in 2020.

@saturn7 @I Really Mean It ya'll ain't fooling me :mjpls:
One of them said they was willing to lose civil rights we have now and go back to the Jim Crow era if that meant getting a reparations check :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That poster that you quoted is non- AA from Haiti. FYI. Who likes to refer to aa’s as cac Trump supporters.

Now I'm Haitian!? LMAO!

BTW, you never addressed the very post you quoted, instead you just began stalking me hoping for a bandwagon. Why has there been literally no presence of "ADOS" as a group since the George Floyd protests took over this country? I thought y'all was real people fighting for our communities, not taking shyt from Dems, immigrants or nobody who dares comes for us, and not internet bots spreading right wing propaganda and smear campaigns on the internet. We got a full blown white supremacist gassing, shooting at, and abducting us without warrants in our own communities and y'all still on the internet bytching about everything else.

:unimpressed:

Miss me you fake woke troll

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Now I'm Haitian!? LMAO!
My bad- nonAA Nigerian. Didn’t read the rest. Don’t care. I’m watching Tariq’s live. Let me shut up before one of you immigrants and cacs report to have me banned off the thread for posting your inconsistent rhetoric and attacks on Black Americans.
:snooze:

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
So a white person is deciding what black americans should call themselves and is trying to makes it official:russ:

You said ADOS

she says DOAS and she will push that and financially gain from it...game is rigged:wow:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
My bad- Nigerian. Didn’t read the rest.
:snooze:

So y'all just make shyt up as you go along hoping something sticks. Got it. Wouldn't expect anything less from a self-hating right wing narcissist netbanger pretending to be pro-black.

Of course you didn't read the rest because it blows your little pro-Trump, pro-white "my people" astroturf out the water.

:unimpressed:

We got real black movements actually making a difference, fighting the power, and taking place out here while John Tanton's own Yvette Carnell is keeping her audience distracted with Beyonce rants, and Tariq at home getting his 3rd shout out from the same nasty witch who celebrates George Zimmerman like a hero. Getting a nice little pat on the head from your white power "allies" for being anti-immigrant, anti-Democrat, and helping influence more black voters from voting.

:mjtf:

Anyone still dumb enough to rock with these hashtags thought leaders is useless to the black community.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is the people that ADOS align with white surpremacist but want to shyt on back immigrants

And the same fools who can be so privy to every conspiracy they can pull out their ass about Democrats and immigrants using black Americas for their own agendas will sit here virtually high fiving Ann fukking Coulter--the same Ann Coulter who celebrates Trayvon Martin's death--for using black Americans to shyt on immigrants, Latinos, and Democrats. Like others have said, Ann Coulter's been on this whole "try to turn black people against the Democrat Party by pitting them against Latinos and immigrants" wave long before Tantont sent out Yvette Carnell for Coli idiots to fall for. Hell I'd bet Coulter was right there in the PFIR boardroom with Yvette Carnell. These folks are sick. In all their attempts to look like uncompromising militants they become exactly what they claim to be against: a collective of black folks willing to undermine others and be used by disinterested (if not white supremacist) political agendas in exchange for some perceived gain.

qwer

Banned
Daps
And the same fools who can be so privy to every conspiracy they can pull out their ass about Democrats and immigrants using black Americas for their own agendas will sit here virtually high fiving Ann fukking Coulter--the same Ann Coulter who celebrates Trayvon Martin's death--for using black Americans to shyt on immigrants, Latinos, and Democrats. Like others have said, Ann Coulter's been on this whole "try to turn black people against the Democrat Party by pitting them against Latinos and immigrants" wave long before folks started falling for this shyt after Trump. Hell I'd bet Coulter was right there in the PFIR boardroom with Yvette Carnell. These folks are sick. In all their attempts to look like uncompromising militants they become exactly what they claim to be against: a collective of black folks willing to undermine others and be used by disinterested (if not white supremacist) political agendas in exchange for some perceived gain.
Exactly bro I think ADOS was good but originally for supporting reparations but now it has been now co-opted by white supremacist and far-right groups. I was literally watching in the comments on a Yvette Carnell video ADOS people saying they glad trump is elected so he can tell those black immigrants to go back to their shuthole country. Like it’s literally became so divisive and xenophobic that they spend less time on reparations and more time bashing other black people

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They really tryna suppress #ADOS

#DOAS ???

:russ: They fukking up the hashtag on purpose

YOU FORGOT ADOS SHARKED DOAS?

ASI-Flag-Logo-600.jpg