Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
[QUOTE="I Really Mean It, post: 38657066, member: 34344"]Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 100%

Why are Black folks obligated to support this? Especially when we know this does not benefit Black folks?

I know Anne has ulterior motives but she is right about how Liberal/Dems use Black issues to advance other folks.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Of course I’m not blindly trusting Coulter, knowing her history and the things she has said about black people in the past. However, at what point do the small minded thinkers on this forum step back, deconstruct the decades of servile devotion paid by our community to Democrats, and reflect on what our returns have been?

We get it. Republicans evil. White supremacists. Hate black people. Blah blah blah. The responses in this thread, the applause many black luminaries are sure to give the Kamala VP nod, the reflexive preparation to cast a ballot for Biden so we can get Trump outtahere!!!

It is all just so cliched. So embarrassing. So contemptible.

I am exhausted trying to reconcile what I want for our people with the depressing reality that the majority of us are trained puppets who worship white people, desire constant validation from liberals, and have no willingness to stand up and make the demands that help us become whole and leave our ancestors - men and women whose centuries long misery goes unanswered - to rest in peace.

Look at the negs I received for daring to say maybe Tariq and others are right in giving Coulter an audience. No doubt some them came from black immigrants, the foot soldiers of white liberals.

There is no critical thought exercised by the majority of black people. We are finished. You had Bill Clinton slander the name of Stokely Carmichael at the funeral of John Lewis, and nobody seems to question his presence at the Democratic National Convention, where the man who said he doesn’t owe black people a damn thing is slated to be nominated by the party to run for the presidency.

Where is the thinking? The reflection?

I don’t care about Trump. fukk off with that cliched retort. Shut the fukk up, already, because our condition will not improve under a presidency helmed by Joe ‘Jim Crow’ Biden and Copmala Harris, two people with histories replete with clear and unmistakable disdain for black Americans.

Go ahead and neg away.

HalfSkinnyHen-size_restricted.gif

I swear there has to be a special place in hell for right wing internet trolls. :scust:

The way y'all just casually use black issues, black people and long winded rhetoric about our struggle to flex your own political agendas is disgusting. :scust:

What's getting cliched and embarrassing are these same phony militant orations from you Trump supporters. You don't "care about Trump" you just repeat all his talking points about Biden and Democrats and dedicate all your energy to keeping people from voting for Democrats. It's not that you want him to win you just "don't care" about him and want Democrats to lose, of course, of course. You want to convince all black people to "wake up," and "think critically" by collectively ignoring an election, not exercising our voting power, and just let white folks decide who gets to be your President with no free or critical thought whatsoever about the election or the candidates or their policies whatsoever.

I hope no one is still falling for these phony militant Trump supporters. The last thing they want you do is think critically.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
[QUOTE="I Really Mean It, post: 38657066, member: 34344"]Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:

I agree with this 100%

Why are Black folks obligated to support this? Especially when we know this does not benefit Black folks?

I know Anne has ulterior motives but she is right about how Liberal/Dems use Black issues to advance other folks.[/QUOTE]

Kind of like how y'all clearly use reparations and black issues to advance your right wing agendas. Birds of a feather.

Daps
I swear there has to be a special place in hell for right wing internet trolls. :scust:

The way y'all just casually use black issues, black people and long winded rhetoric about our struggle to flex your own political agendas is disgusting. :scust:

What's getting cliched and embarrassing are these same phony militant orations from you Trump supporters. You don't "care about Trump" you just repeat all his talking points about Biden and Democrats and dedicate all your energy to keeping people from voting for Democrats. It's not that you want him to win you just "don't care" about him and want Democrats to lose, of course, of course. You want to convince all black people to "wake up," and "think critically" by collectively ignoring an election, not exercising our voting power, and just let white folks decide who gets to be your President with no free or critical thought whatsoever about the election or the candidates or their policies whatsoever.

I hope no one is still falling for these phony militant Trump supporters. The last thing they want you do is think critically.
Just go suck liberal dikk and keep it moving, breh. I’m not voting for Trump, but I’ll be damned if I throw the blinders on and ignore the con game liberals are running on black Americans. You won’t change my mind, nor I yours. I am not voting for Biden and I hope I am not alone.

:yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Throw reparations on their rhetoric and hope they find some lost black folk to agree with them and not vote. It's sad but many will follow and they know it. I bet they laugh whenever someone agrees with their bullshyt.

They have no conscious.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I agree with this 100%

I know Anne has ulterior motives but she is right about how Liberal/Dems use Black issues to advance other folks.

Kind of like how y'all clearly use reparations and black issues to advance your right wing agendas. Birds of a feather.[/QUOTE]

What right wing agenda??

Open borders and unlimited immigration is bad for ADOS Black folks. That has nothing to do with left or right.
Everything the Democrats want ain't good for us. But instead of actually engaging with the Black community and taking our concerns seriously we are told to just shut up and vote.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So this Anne Coulter tried to instigate a conflict with Tariq over the naming convention of “ados” for black Americans but now she’s trying to latch on to his words as an “ally” . White people, I swear
:mjlol::mjlol:

here’s a tweet from Ann Coulter’s white supporter congratulating her for portraying Tariq as a “liar” so how is she “on his side” now?

And here she is yet again, shading Tariq and supporting a white supremacist.

I don’t think this Anne Coulter would publicly negate a public figure that she has ties bc she has been very disparaging about that man.
:hubie:
Here she is defending another white supremacist that Tariq posted, baiting Tariq into a conflict - about this white was trying to fight and disrespect a black man

alright OP I posted proof and details, (since tweets are allegedly proving collusion now) where’s yours?
:feedme:

LMAO

THIS CRAZY bytch STALKING TARIQ
AND HES PAYING HER NO MIND.
:devil:
:evil:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis:

I agree with this 100%

I know Anne has ulterior motives but she is right about how Liberal/Dems use Black issues to advance other folks.[/QUOTE]
:jbhmm: I all thought it was some kind uncle tom mentality rather than run away and try to do things independent from Liberal/Dems no matter the cost we would have to pay we continue to let ourselves to get sold down the river look at this way Liberal/Dems are Mr. Shelby /Mr. St. Clare and the Conservatives/Rep are Simon Legree.

from the story uncle tom Cabin Mr. Shelby, Tom's first Master is kind; therefore, Tom's innate spirituality flourishes. Mr. Shelby is not a good businessman; his financial troubles necessitate that he sell Tom. Tom does not run away despite a warning that he is to be sold. Mr. St. Clare, his second master, befriends Tom and promises to free him. Unfortunately for Tom, Mr. St. Clare is killed before signing manumission papers. Tom's fortunes take a decidedly sad turn. Tom is sold to Simon Legree, a brutal and sadistic deep South plantation owner.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Kind of like how y'all clearly use reparations and black issues to advance your right wing agendas. Birds of a feather.

That poster that you quoted is non- AA from Haiti. FYI. Who likes to refer to aa’s as cac Trump supporters.

When you can pretend to be so outraged by these weak little deflections and anecdotes while acting passive about the President gassing, shooting and making violent threats towards African American citizens protesting their rights in this country, yes I am surprised.

Actually im lieing. You @HarlemHottie and the other obvious cac agents with your usual blame-Democrats-ignore-Trump talking points are not a shock to me anymore.

You can take off the tin foil hat. You can rush through my post history and come up with all these conspiracies about me being a Haitian who is rooting for the downfall of African Americans on the internet and neither you nor anyone I tagged could just answer one simple question:

WHERE IS "ADOS" AT ANY OF THESE RALLIES, PROTESTS, IMAGES!? WHERE!?
I SEE BLM EVERYWHERE, I DON'T SEE A SINGLE "ADOS" SIGN, TSHIRT, ACTIVIST, NOTHING. WHY!?

:unimpressed:

Y'all was ready for damn revolution because Joe Biden said "you ain't black." John Boyega just for being John Boyega. But it's crickets from ADOS, out on the grounds and here on thecoli when a sitting President is threatening mass violence against African American protesters.

In fact most the people on that list are running around shouting "OBAMA CALLED US THUGS TOO!!!1"

It's almost as if everyone repping this trash "movement" are actually politically motivated right wing internet trolls who pose as disgruntled black "independents," using wedge issues like reparations and immigration to try and emotionally manipulate and engineer black voter turnout against Democrats ahead of elections. Straight up Trump supporters hiding behind phony pro-black internet personas. Nowhere to be found in real life.

Save the conspiracies and deflections and just answer the question. Where is ADOS?

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They like is divided what else is new, they been doing this for decades when they provided the black woman with incentives not to pursue the black family. A united black community is a threat to white supremacy through and through.