Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Has nothing to do with the specifics of my post. Keep tying in bold though. Makes you seem like you have a point...

Dude's a proud Trump supporter. And mentally ill, most likely. :francis:

Trump 2016

"None of them like yo black ass anyways ":manny:

TRUMP 2016! :blessed:

Trump 2016!

We don't fukk with that foo foo ass bih Hillary.

Trump vote activated... :blessed:

These cacs think saying they "voted for Trump" is an insult :mjlol:

Trump is hitting hard right now... Stock Market is up... Bringing negroes into the Trump fortress.

:mjpls:

76% of of US presidents win their second term.... Trump will win...

Here's a better list of everything Trump has done and it isnt Jeff Bezos Post article...

Tracking deregulation in the Trump era

"brazen and stupid" as if there is a "smart way" to fukking slice down another black person... Smh.... Trump 2020 fakkits....

Either people want black men to be victims or we are clowned on.

Thats why its Trump 2020 bytch fukk YOu
:blessed:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wasnt she beefing w trump. Did they ever make up?

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Tariq has never retweeted her and he’s not the one doing alleged stake outs at Trump rallies being exposed as an informant or linked up with the bugaboo boys. Another white woman looking for attention and not minding her business in black people’s affairs and causes so that she can ‘feel great again’ by feigned alignment to black issues for the purposes of causing dissension, in order to promote herself and/or her career. That’s never happened throughout history *sarcasm
:comeon:
The question is - Has Tariq ever reciprocated? Not that that I know of. But post the proof that he has engaged her directly and I will take it into consideration. Receipts please, talk is too cheap.

damn, close thread :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Correct this an old clout chasing tweet. Probably trying to reel in Tariq to the Republican party.

Good to see he didn't fall for it.
Yes - She tried and failed back in 2019 to be a hanger on. Look at her trying to insert herself into the movement- he never acknowledged her tweet back then. Rinse, Repeat.

She was recently trying to fight and argue with Tariq over use of the n-word a few months ago by a racist Macy’s employee and siding with the white corporate’s analysis of events. Frauding white bytch - I guess that didn’t get his attention so fast forward to now.

Last edited:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:

You're stupid as fukk if you think a white conservative fox news tier media figure genuinely supports reparations for African Americans.

This is the single most retarded post I've ever seen on The Coli. You have to be on the spectrum.

Jesus Christ.

You need to be bushed for this post, that's how dumb it was.

Purge this fukking forum, someone please.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:russ:.....listen to this broke fakkit try and cosign Anne Coulter....:dead:....
tenor.gif
stann coulter :mjlol:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Yes - She tried and failed back in 2019 to be a hanger on. Look at her trying to insert herself into the movement- he never acknowledged her tweet back then. Rinse, Repeat.

@I Really Mean It

This is your White Conservative Queen's idea of Reparations. :mjlol:

"Strong Drug Laws" :mjlol: What a Dog Whistle.

You will never get reparations under Conservatives, them and their base hate the idea of giving 'hand outs'.