Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ann Coulter REALLY REALLY hates illegal immigrants. She wants to tear the Democratic Party down along with their support for illegals. Best way for her to do that is to get black to agree with her.

Btw most of what she says about everything but black issues isn’t wrong. She don’t know shyt about us or what we want and need besides the fact illegal immigration hurts black people more than anyone.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Tariq has never retweeted her and he’s not the one doing alleged stake outs at Trump rallies being exposed as an informant or linked up with the bugaboo boys. Another white woman looking for attention and not minding her business in black people’s affairs and causes so that she can ‘feel great again’ by feigned alignment to black issues for the purposes of causing dissension, in order to promote herself and/or her career. That’s never happened throughout history *sarcasm
:comeon:
The question is - Has Tariq ever reciprocated? Not that that I know of. But post the proof that he has engaged her directly and I will take it into consideration. Receipts please, talk is too cheap.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
you clearly haven’t read any of her material or listened to her talk. She has been talking about blacks for YEARS.

She was one of the original proponents of the “immigration hurts black people”!opinion
Has nothing to do with the specifics of my post. Keep tying in bold though. Makes you seem like you have a point...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Or maybe she supports reparations and doesn’t abide the liberal intersectionalism that is ruining this country? Why does everything have to have an ulterior motive?

:francis:

22v52a.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tariq has never retweeted her and he’s not the one doing alleged stake outs at Trump rallies being exposed as an informant or linked up with the bugaboo boys. Another white woman looking for attention and not minding her business in black people’s affairs and causes so that she can ‘feel great again’ by feigned alignment to black issues for the purposes of causing dissension, in order to promote herself and/or her career. That’s never happened throughout history *sarcasm
:comeon:
The question is - Has Tariq ever reciprocated? Not that that I know of. But post the proof that he has engaged her directly and I will take it into consideration. Receipts please, talk is too cheap.
Correct this an old clout chasing tweet. Probably trying to reel in Tariq to the Republican party.

Good to see he didn't fall for it.