Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She is black but like Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley, Farrakhan or Obama, not all black Americans have ancestors that were sent to southern United States. Some were sent to Jamaica, some to the Virgin Islands, some came as freemen centuries later.

And I’ve never heard her father claim he was Caucasian, he said he had slave masters in his lineage as damn near every old black person that is an ancestor of slaves that is light skinned.

And that reality tv judge is out of his fukking mind. 70 years old and calling a black woman who has been AG, VP, mental case, incompetent, whore, piece of shyt and more :scust:

This is who you choose to receive your information from :mjlol:
A man that spent 1 day in jail for being annoying in court and compared himself to Mandela and MLK :mjgrin:

again, where is the proof of her being black? All we have is her birth certificate and as you probably already know and singh under the category where it says color or race of father says Jamaican

Jamaican is not a race
Jamaican is not a color

and as far as Judge Joe Brown, if you have issues with him, then that’s between you and him I have no dog in that fight. I don’t get my information from him. It’s just that he said something where if you put the dots together, it pretty much adds up. Why do I say that because he is pretty much, the same age range as Donald Harris. They both spent most of the time California and that same era and him being a judge and Harris being a professor. I’m pretty sure they cross paths several times so with that said there is much likely to believe what the judge said
The fact that in the interview, the first thing judge said was why hasn’t anybody approached Donald Harris because he still alive in Jamaica to get the information On what he considers himself racially

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
1/1
MAGA keeps repeating the same lie, claiming that Kamala Harris has no policy ideas.

She has already proposed the following ideas, if you actually have been paying any attention.

- Expanding access to affordable housing.
- Increasing the minimum wage.
- Paid family leave.
- Tax credits for working families.
- Insuring that the super-wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.
- Gun reform, including an assault weapons ban, universal background check and red-flag laws.
- Expanding healthcare access under the ACA.
- Investing in green infrastructure.
- Strengthening voting rights.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Lowering prescription drug costs.
- Pushing for more consumer protections.
- Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.
- Push for tribal self-determination.
- Go after price gouging.
- Stop landlords from charging unfair rents.
- Getting a ceasefire deal done in Gaza.

There isn’t an alt-right conspiracy or talking point that doesn’t find its way to TLR

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
again, where is the proof of her being black? All we have is her birth certificate and as you probably already know and singh under the category where it says color or race of father says Jamaican

Jamaican is not a race
Jamaican is not a color

and as far as Judge Joe Brown, if you have issues with him, then that’s between you and him I have no dog in that fight. I don’t get my information from him. It’s just that he said something where if you put the dots together, it pretty much adds up. Why do I say that because he is pretty much, the same age range as Donald Harris. They both spent most of the time California and that same era and him being a judge and Harris being a professor. I’m pretty sure they cross paths several times so with that said there is much likely to believe what the judge said
The fact that in the interview, the first thing judge said was why hasn’t anybody approached Donald Harris because he still alive in Jamaica to get the information On what he considers himself racially
He is black, I will not argue with you about it. It's 2024, google if readily fukking available. Nobody asks him because it's only tinfoil white supremacists and worthless imbeciles like Tariq Nasheed that are spreading these false narratives. He's a professor emeritus at Stanford, you don't even need to go to Jamaica, his email is right there on Stanford's page. Btw the Judge is a crazy ass MAGA man reposting white supremacists on twitter, so yea you go and believe him rather than people that actually know them, they themselves, Jamaicas government, or prominent universities. :unimpressed:
The most on-brand hilarious thing about it is that you are getting that information from an interview on a c00n youtube channel where black people go to hate and lie on other black people, that c00n ass art of dialogue :mjlol:

And after all those words he calls Kamala, do you really think he's friends with her dad :snoop:
And he was/is a professor in northern California, the TV judge went to school in Southern California and then moved to Tennessee.

Donald Jasper Harris was born in Brown's Town, St. Ann Parish, Jamaica, the son of Oscar Joseph Harris and Beryl Christie Harris (née Finegan),[6][7] who were Afro-Jamaicans.[8][9] As a child, Harris learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed in the Anglican Church, and served as an acolyte.

In 1972, he joined the faculty of Stanford University as a professor of economics, and became the first black scholar to be granted tenure in Stanford's Department of Economics.[16]

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
He is black, I will not argue with you about it. It's 2024, google if readily fukking available. Nobody asks him because it's only tinfoil white supremacists and worthless imbeciles like Tariq Nasheed that are spreading these false narratives. He's a professor emeritus at Stanford, you don't even need to go to Jamaica, his email is right there on Stanford's page. Btw the Judge is a crazy ass MAGA man reposting white supremacists on twitter, so yea you go and believe him rather than people that actually know them, they themselves, Jamaicas government, or prominent universities. :unimpressed:
The most on-brand hilarious thing about it is that you are getting that information from an interview on a c00n youtube channel where black people go to hate and lie on other black people, that c00n ass art of dialogue :mjlol:

And after all those words he calls Kamala, do you really think he's friends with her dad :snoop:
And he was/is a professor in northern California, the TV judge went to school in Southern California and then moved to Tennessee.

if you believe he’s black then good for you. I’m not here to argue with you about that.
all I’m asking is where is the receipts to prove that he is black or him saying he is black
all we have is his daughter’s birth certificate where you see he has Jamaican under the category of race/color of the father

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

77dg-OYj-1.png