Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty. The evidence against them is overwhelming.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: Anybody who has read her 2012 book "Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama" already knows this how she feels. It's 1 of the things in that book I disagreed with her on.

How did you make it through that book? :pachaha: Every now and then I agree with her, but I couldn't handle a whole book.

:heh: I still haven't finished the book. I'll eventually get back into it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
ADOS love this racist. :wow:

I seriously do not understand how a person can be so hateful.
It affords her a comfortable lifestyle. Her luxury is built on your misery.

But I am a Caribbean and I’m an immigrant, and I know how some African Americans feel about me.

Will she remain an ally for certain agendas?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Can't be dismissive of the fact that @VegasCAC has his white ass all up and through the thread trying to tell black people how they should feel and how to operate/function. Dafuq is this about??

and black posters actually dapped this bullshyt spewing out of this cac's mouth. When he's representative of the "Anne Coulters" of the world. This is some twilight zone shyt. Black posters talking about white "allies" as vocal representatives and a white boy chiming in on black issues - then people wonder why whites feel emboldened enough to even think they have an opinion on our affairs. (I honestly didn't know who this @VegasCAC until that thread, I thought he was trolling with the name. but wow, this shyt is blatant) But said white boy should really just shut the fukk up and mind his business bc he's really not in position to know what our directives or goals are.
Now you see. Notice how @#1 pick never found a post of mine that defended Ann Coulter

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
REPORTED:
You done fukked up said:
Race baiting and divisive posting. Ops intention is to set up a false Narrative of black posters (ADOS) in support of anne Coulter with no evidence, and the reasoning behind it is a false narrative of xoxodede, a valuable poster

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You been acting lake a whole bytch recently:mjdurag:

Why don't you name names?:tnnohomo:
I hate subliminals. If I’m going to talk about someone, at least I give them the courtesy of letting them know I’m talking about them. F all the cryptic chatty talk.