Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty. The evidence against them is overwhelming.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
that just shows you what ADOS is all about

all that rah rah shyt is a front

them nikkas want that white acceptance

I said it already, Ados is a civil war of varying groups of Europeanized black people,fighting for who gets the seat closest to the white man:respect:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
was there really semen from one of the boys found on the victim? cause the prosecutor keeps saying this IN ADDITION to the guy who admitted he raped the victim.

Cac's cannot admit when they're wrong as they're supposed to be perfect..so they dig themselves in deeper and deeper.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I said it already, Ados is a civil war of varying groups of Europeanized black people,fighting for who gets the seat closest to the white man:respect:
As one of the few ppl on here who don't call you a rapist, don't do this, breh. You are totally misreading the situation, much like ppl are doing with you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fools were out there in that ADOS thread claiming that she was an ally and that she BEEN an ally. :dead:

I got a notice that @xCivicx negged me for this comment. And I'm like, "Who :dahell: is xcivicx?"

So I go to the Ann Coulter thread, and that poster has 72 messages in there defending THIS statement:

New to what game?

Shes being saying this stuff for years now...

YOU sound like you're new to this convo tho...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ann-coulter-is-on-the-ados-wave.690439/page-3#post-32631294

Admit that you've been listening to Ann Coulter for years and try and insinuate she's an ally brehs. :heh:

He repeatedly backed it up with stuff like this:

Y'all voted democrat for 50+ years and accomplished nothing:francis:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ann-coulter-is-on-the-ados-wave.690439/page-21#post-32634636

@Black Panther says that @xCivicx is a Flat Earther too. :dead:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I got a notice that @xCivicx negged me for this comment. And I'm like, "Who :dahell: is xcivicx?"

So I go to the Ann Coulter thread, and that poster has 72 messages in there defending THIS statement:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ann-coulter-is-on-the-ados-wave.690439/page-3#post-32631294

Admit that you've been listening to Ann Coulter for years and try and insinuate she's an ally brehs. :heh:

He repeatedly backed it up with stuff like this:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ann-coulter-is-on-the-ados-wave.690439/page-21#post-32634636

@Black Panther says that @xCivicx is a Flat Earther too. :dead:
:umad:

You negged me yesterday and all I did was neg you back simpleton

I didn't even know you existed before you negged me simpleton

You're so deep in your feelings you had to assemble a whole team and go research me huh simpleton

I just picked the first post of yours that I saw in my search simpleton

Don't worry, I got more negs for you in the future simpleton

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
She uses hella false equivalency
She's a conservative, conservatives are unintelligent. They dont like academia and science for a reason, meanwhile on the left if you claim something, you better have a rigorous study to point to.

Furthermore, she's a republican, and republicans are universally subhumans. She's choosing to be a subhuman imagine that.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet there isn't enough evidence to impeach Trump. We live in a fukked up society. Those guys will never be found innocent in the court of public opinion (ie: white people).