Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty. The evidence against them is overwhelming.

Daps
CACs be like:

"We found white DNA in Egypt from 3 million years ago, we told y'all whites was in Egypt"...

Then turn around in the same breath and say:

"I know the DNA was enough to exonerate yo black a$$, but you're still guilty because DNA isn't 100%"
:whew:

Rep.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
For all the talk about "Yea but she fukking JJ Walker"

Has anyone ever talked to this nikka JJ Walker... Asked him what the fukk is he thinking. On one of the most iconic black shows of all time and mucking it up with this white bytch for damn near two decades now.... Not a PEEP

Ya?

Banned
Daps
For all the talk about "Yea but she fukking JJ Walker"

Has anyone ever talked to this nikka JJ Walker... Asked him what the fukk is he thinking. On one of the most iconic black shows of all time and mucking it up with this white bytch for damn near two decades now.... Not a PEEP

Men give a lot of passes to women they find attractive. Maybe it turns him on that she is racist :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yall nikkas so fake. One thing Ann Coulter has said repeatedly over the span of possibly a decade is, 'If, God forbid, we have to give anybody anything, we only owe black Americans. Everybody else can kick rocks.' She's also a racist bytch.

#ADOS took all of that into account when formulating a response and thus, Tariq, Yvette, Tone, the verified ppl, handled her carefully when she tweeted them. None of them called her an ally, potential or otherwise. @xoxodede don't even mess with them. So how does her word choice get transposed onto a whole group she's not even associated with? (I know you reconsidered, sis, Ijs.)