Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty. The evidence against them is overwhelming.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
that just shows you what ADOS is all about

all that rah rah shyt is a front

them nikkas want that white acceptance

Nah. When she said she supported reparations some of ya'll super militant cats were cheerleading her and the thread was disgusting to view.

People were saying chill out on the cheerleading and dont trust her. But people ain't wanna listen talking about common interests results in unlikely alliances.

Now ya'll can see this 'hoe babble' and realize how stupid some of them posts were.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ann-coulter-is-on-the-ados-wave.690439/

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I remember reading something on FB a month ago where this cac said : "They probably didn't rape her but most likely were accomplice to Matias Reyes because they knew too much" but then he said "maybe they had nothing to do with it at all" however he went on to accuse them of possibly committing the other crimes that happened in Central Park.

:snoop: Cacs ain't satisfied unless somebody black goes down, like they already have the man (Reyes) who said himself he did the attack & rape all by himself (DNA semen sample proved he was the attacker plus he already committed rapes in that area days prior to this case) yet cacs still don't wanna let go of the idea nobody black was involved.

:pacspit: Fu*k em!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That thread is cringe so far. Disappointing.

This is a conflict of interest. There's no reason to ever side with the opposition (definitely not whites and whites who have a history of crossing race boundaries) The ends does not justify the means in this situation. This is exactly how the right causes were infiltrated, by allowing the wrong voice to speak; this only undermines the purpose and intent. Lack of consistency and racist pandering at it's finest, especially knowing her background. Basically excusing her violations in order to fulfill a role that she has no alignment or obligation with. Divide and conquer from within and people defending or giving passes for this white. fuk ...is Nothing sacred?? wtffff??? This makes me sad to see.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The grassroots is not always rooted in grass... when we start using racist whites as "speakers of the community" but at the same time, sponsoring a narrative along the lines of "we need or accept them to help us, help ourselves", Racists can help?? huh..nahhh. I have to start questioning some shyt. For real.

These whites only tell us what we want to hear bc they are playing a position- how has this not been proven throughout the history of time - white "activism" has never been a thing. That's why I've been saying - whites are for themselves, and only what benefits them; never in the history of ever have they had the right intention- whole cac community is built on either manipulation or violence. Anyone white that says - "I understand, I can relate or I sympathize" is full of shyt, people falling for the bait and switch tactics. again... wtf, disappointing and another blow to credibility. fukkkkkk