Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty. The evidence against them is overwhelming.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:umad:

You negged me yesterday and all I did was neg you back simpleton

I didn't even know you existed before you negged me simpleton

You're so deep in your feelings you had to assemble a whole team and go research me huh simpleton

I just picked the first post of yours that I saw in my search simpleton

Don't worry, I got more negs for you in the future simpleton

Ah, that neg? I negged you because you were talking about getting turned on by a rape story. :gucci:

Then you turn around and neg me for bringing up your Ann Coulter bullshyt. :scust:

So you're a flat-earther, who follows Ann Coulter, who gets turned on by rape stories. :picard:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ah, that neg? I negged you because you were talking about getting turned on by a rape story. :gucci:

Then you turn around and neg me for bringing up your Ann Coulter bullshyt. :scust:

So you're a flat-earther, who follows Ann Coulter, who gets turned on by rape stories. :picard:
:Ray_J_1:Please quote where I ever stated that I was turned on by rape???

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Yall nikkas so fake. One thing Ann Coulter has said repeatedly over the span of possibly a decade is, 'If, God forbid, we have to give anybody anything, we only owe black Americans. Everybody else can kick rocks.' She's also a racist bytch.

#ADOS took all of that into account when formulating a response and thus, Tariq, Yvette, Tone, the verified ppl, handled her carefully when she tweeted them. None of them called her an ally, potential or otherwise. @xoxodede don't even mess with them. So how does her word choice get transposed onto a whole group she's not even associated with? (I know you reconsidered, sis, Ijs.)

Who gives a FUKK what she says out of her mouth? Her actions demonstrate that she does. not. truly. BELIEVE that. Furthermore, she had done nothing to advance the reparations narrative. A white woman who reluctantly concedes that ADOS may deserve what is owed to them while disparaging ADOS at every opportunity deserves to be IGNORED. But instead, we're talking about, "well she has consistently said..."

How is it fake to point out something that we can go back and look at? Maybe you personally (or Tariq, Tone and Yvette) did not imply that she is/could be an ally, but how can you deny the sentiment of that Coli thread? It was definitely weirdly pro-Ann Coulter. That's what this thread is about, no?

That said, I can't say that this takes any legitimacy away from the ADOS movement, because I know next to nothing about it and how it relates to Ann Coulter. But I don't understand how you can call people fake for calling out the CRAZY ppl in that other thread.