Angel Reese is sending us a message

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Square biz :mjlol: . Jawns like Reese want them twisty braided, tight jean wearing, squarny toothpick looking, big ass shoes looking like submarines near the tight jeans having, twenty tats across the face and a few on the thigh showing, mellow dramatic emotional consisting goofies.

Not us potbelly, dress shirt to polo having, old head Muslim oil splashing, remember them days babbling, baggy jeans looking like Def Jam fight for the Coli wearing, a design part near the fade like Nause wanting, nerdy but suburban hood goofies.....respectfully tho:ehh:
They’re actually transitioning to baggy again

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Square biz :mjlol: . Jawns like Reese want them twisty braided, tight jean wearing, squarny toothpick looking, big ass shoes looking like submarines near the tight jeans having, twenty tats across the face and a few on the thigh showing, mellow dramatic emotional consisting goofies.

Not us potbelly, dress shirt to polo having, old head Muslim oil splashing, remember them days babbling, baggy jeans looking like Def Jam fight for the Coli wearing, a design part near the fade like Nause wanting, nerdy but suburban hood goofies.....respectfully tho:ehh:
That don't mean shyt if an old whyte tyc00n gets a hold of her

Daps
That's why I'm thankful that I put up with my wife and realize her worth, because these new aged jawns out here :picard: . Even the ones in the churches, it's a sense of miserable spirits and lustful desires. It sucks for the brehs that want women on a deeper level because it became three card monty. Its all luck, and hope for somebody to have the level of their mothers in the past, but sadly they were probably old school THOTs as well :francis:
Seriously, I feel bad for the single brehs. I never want to be single again.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No doubt breh, but I'm willing to bet you also listened to kid/family friendly rap. Wholesome R&B and old-school music your parents listened to.

Your music consumption was BALANCED.

That's becoming less and less the case as each generation passes.

None of these kids today are listening to anything WHOLESOME and INNOCENT.

None of these kids are listening to anything about pure love and just having fun.
Exactly
15 years
You would listen to grodt and then confession by night

Balance

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What's crazy...is that this is normal behavior lol
Highschool chix, Middle School chix act the same way.

And if you was to say something.
They'd tell you to stop sexualizing her
:gucci:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I was gonna be critical but this route is probably more lucrative than going to the WNBA
:manny:

Being family friendly is where the real money is. If parents trust they can leave their kids to watch your content, you'll make the most over these "sex sells" acts.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The lame cats on here that have an issue with this and other young women expressing their sexuality were probably dropped off at gospel rap concerts by their parents until they were about 19-20 years old. Just square nikkas down to their bones:heh:

Daps
The lame cats on here that have an issue with this and other young women expressing their sexuality were probably dropped off at gospel rap concerts by their parents until they were about 19-20 years old. Just square nikkas down to their bones:heh:
Would you want your wife or daughter doing this?

Sex should be kept private.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They get treated better in college by a longshot. Better facilities, travel etc. Way more money if you're popular. Honestly might as well get your degree, have fun, and do something more lucrative after college unless you love the game. Playing for peanuts in the wnba and then having to travel across the globe for a check doesn't seem ideal to me.
she'd be lit if she became a female Deestroying for basketball