Angel Reese is sending us a message

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Just a normal college student. Some of y'all are being a little too tough on her.
My guy, I was a normal college student. As in America and international brands had no interest in my day to day. She's not. This is low-rent and tacky. She's putting a hard ceiling on the kinds of companies that will want to partner with her moving forward.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Old nikkas? :mjtf:

the-office.gif
I’m in my 30s too. I ain’t in college tho. Pretty far removed

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Well as a father and a man I would love it if my daughters wore chastity belts and became nuns but I live in reality and understand that one day they will become adults with their own sexual autonomy that I will respect. Angel is like 20, she’s young and enjoying life, it’s almost unfathomable to me the power others want and believe they have over total strangers lives :francis:
Nah bro...

This that "Im not responsible for how my kid turns out" shyt.

There's a difference in your daughter liking guys and having a boyfriend then getting married.

And your daughter shaking her ass for thecoli nikkaz

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nah bro...

This that "Im not responsible for how my kid turns out" shyt.

There's a difference in your daughter liking guys and having a boyfriend then getting married.

And your daughter shaking her ass for thecoli nikkaz
:gucci: As parents it’s our jobs to raise them with our values but at the end of the day they are their own people. But here’s the thing this young lady shaking her ass on video here will have zero effect on her future. She will still marry, have children and more than likely become very successful in life. When it’s all said and done and he’s on his death bed I’m sure her daddy will say he’s proud of his daughter and her life even if she acted like a young woman having fun when she was a young woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Madonna/Whore complex on this site is crazy when it comes to Black women with SOME of you dudes.. Women were dancing provacatively in the 60s, 70s, 80s and the 90s too. She's just doing typical young girl shyt.
You and that bytch ass nicca @skylove4 be in every thread like this saying the same shyt every cotdamn time...

"Let these young girls live".

You niccas reek of being bytch made niccas.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The Madonna/Whore complex on this site is crazy when it comes to Black women with SOME of you dudes.. Women were dancing provacatively in the 60s, 70s, 80s and the 90s too. She's just doing typical young girl shyt.
Some of these cats really worry me. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he have a few here that hurt or maybe even killed a woman befor or will in the future :damn:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: As parents it’s our jobs to raise them with our values but at the end of the day they are their own people. But here’s the thing this young lady shaking her ass on video here will have zero effect on her future. She will still marry, have children and more than likely become very successful in life. When it’s all said and done and he’s on his death bed I’m sure her daddy will say he’s proud of his daughter and her life even if she acted like a young woman having fun when she was a young woman.

We're all different. So if that's the end all be all to a person's life for you, then cool.

But for me and my family. Your character is the most important thing.

The career she has
or if she gets married to some dummy who doesn't care if she shook her ass or had a hoe phase.
None of that matters.
How you carry yourself in this world.
Cause I guarantee that will effect that career, and that marriage.

It's like ja Morant.
His father could say "oh he's just having fun. He's doing what young guys do. He's going to have a great life... All I can do is raise him. Hes grown now "

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's...dancing.
She's bouncing her ass mouthing lyrics about guns and p*ssy...:what:

You niccas have no skin in this...that's why it's all good to you. "She's just dancing, what's the problem?".

The problem is you niccas have no foundation. Niccas like you are just out here existing. Niccas have no spiritual foundation, no personal investment in seeing our people do better. Seeing our young kids do better. I have a 15 year old daughter and a 3 year daughter...you niccas lack any kind of perspective on shyt like this.

Niccas in here with no kids, no belief system, no backbone posting about shyt you have no investment in.