Angel Reese is sending us a message

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
She's bouncing her ass mouthing lyrics about guns and p*ssy...:what:

You niccas have no skin in this...that's why it's all good to you. "She's just dancing, what's the problem?".

The problem is you niccas have no foundation. Niccas like you are just out here existing. Niccas have no spiritual foundation, no personal investment in seeing our people do better. Seeing our young kids do better. I have a 15 year old daughter and a 3 year daughter...you niccas lack any kind of perspective on shyt like this.

Niccas in here with no kids, no belief system, no backbone posting about shyt you have no investment in.
Ngl. I'm on team no kids. But if I had a daughter and I saw her posting shyt like this, I'd see to it she would never have a boyfriend till she 36. :demonic:

But the reality is that it's very hard to fight society and very difficult to control what influences the youth, no matter how hard we try.

I'm not a parent so I can't relate, but if I was put in those shoes, I would just do my best to teach my daughter about the glory of God and hope she follows him the best of her abilities.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She's bouncing her ass mouthing lyrics about guns and p*ssy...:what:

You niccas have no skin in this...that's why it's all good to you. "She's just dancing, what's the problem?".

The problem is you niccas have no foundation. Niccas like you are just out here existing. Niccas have no spiritual foundation, no personal investment in seeing our people do better. Seeing our young kids do better. I have a 15 year old daughter and a 3 year daughter...you niccas lack any kind of perspective on shyt like this.

Niccas in here with no kids, no belief system, no backbone posting about shyt you have no investment in.

She's a grown woman dancing. You sound like an incel lmao.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ngl. I'm on team no kids. But if I had a daughter and I saw her posting shyt like this, I'd see to it she would never have a boyfriend till she 36. :demonic:

But the reality is that it's very hard to fight society and very difficult to control what influences the youth, no matter how hard we try.
I don't know how old you are...but Angel Reese is basically an icon to young girls involved in athletics today.

My daughter plays basketball and runs track. She's well aware of who Angel and Sha'carri are. Imagine a teenage black girl looking up to Flo Jo, Dawn Staley or Venus and Serena back in the day and having them p*ssy popping and rapping about guns and destructive shyt.

The level of poison in our community currently is real.
She's a grown woman dancing. You sound like an incel lmao.
Imagine calling me an incel with a son and two girls. Again, you have no skin in this shyt. You're not invested.

You're the horny, spineless, lame ass clown that just wants to see some ass shaking...while I'm raising our next generation.

Where's your foundation at, hoe ass nicca? What do YOU believe in nicca? Titties and ass?

Bytch niccas guided by the flesh trying to talk down on a black father raising black girls.

You Coli posters are something else, boy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I fall somewhere in the middle on this argument y'all having.

The "oh my god, this girl is lost, what a shame!" crowd are doin way too much.

The "she's just dancin, y'all incels" crowd is really lame.

I don't think what's she's doing is a big deal but would I want my daughter bouncin ass on social media, no. And people who say "it was always like this" are dead wrong about that :pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the 1st time I ever found her mildly attractive.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm not mad at nikkaz for being men.
Cause y'all finally showing your true nature. Instead of all this moral high ground shyt y'all be doin.
Throwing the pedo word around.

She is of legal age and nikkaz find her sexually attractive... Cool.

But let's keep it real, shorty is barely out of highschool age. And looks like any teen in high school.
She acts like one too.
And y'all nikkaz would fukk her if she let you

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm not mad at nikkaz for being men.
Cause y'all finally showing your true nature. Instead of all this moral high ground shyt y'all be doin.
Throwing the pedo word around.

She is of legal age and nikkaz find her sexually attractive... Cool.

But let's keep it real, shorty is barely out of highschool age. And looks like any teen in high school.
She acts like one too.
And y'all nikkaz would fukk her if she let you
19 is freshman in college.... :hubie:
19 yr Olds can be cops....
19 yrs can join the military
19 yrs old can lease a vehicle with 0 co signer and get an apartment

She grown