Angel Reese is sending us a message

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Would you want your wife or daughter doing this?

Sex should be kept private.
Well as a father and a man I would love it if my daughters wore chastity belts and became nuns but I live in reality and understand that one day they will become adults with their own sexual autonomy that I will respect. Angel is like 20, she’s young and enjoying life, it’s almost unfathomable to me the power others want and believe they have over total strangers lives :francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Shame of you inwards listening to this with the sound on, I have no idea what she said, i know it wasnt "I'll slob on ya knob, @daemonova wya"

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things

This sounds like a '97 Bret Hart heel promo :wow: Repped

Daps
Well as a father and a man I would love it if my daughters wore chastity belts and became nuns but I live in reality and understand that one day they will become adults with their own sexual autonomy that I will respect. Angel is like 20, she’s young and enjoying life, it’s almost unfathomable to me the power others want and believe they have over total strangers lives :francis:
They can enjoy life without shaking their ass for the world to see, and they can enjoy sex without telling the world.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
dance.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They can enjoy life without shaking their ass for the world to see, and they can enjoy sex without telling the world.
This generation can only enjoy things if people can see what theyre doing, even their regular sexual encounters will get posted in the close friend lists and private groupchats.

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
They get treated better in college by a longshot. Better facilities, travel etc. Way more money if you're popular. Honestly might as well get your degree, have fun, and do something more lucrative after college unless you love the game. Playing for peanuts in the wnba and then having to travel across the globe for a check doesn't seem ideal to me.

If the WNBA market Angel Reese and Caitlin as the female version of Magic/Bird when they do come to the league, then the league would get more viewership/money out of it. They just need to play their cards right.