Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Like I said , this isn’t a new phenomenon
From Dorothy Dandrige, Eartha Kitt, Tina Turner, Halle Berry, Iman, Grace Jones and even Tyra Banks all had moments of white dikk being better
All the old nikkas in here cappin
Didn’t all these women get divorced from their Brads?

Author: Jannik Lindner
First published: 7/17/2024

• Black male-White female marriages have a 44% higher divorce rate than White-White marriages
  • White male-Black female marriages have a 59% higher divorce rate than White-White marriages

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
tell the the truth brotha. and believe it or not if obama had a white partner he wouldnt have got the support from the majority of black women like kamala.

they been trying to set the precendent that bw(or mixed) wm couples are okay but bm wm couples are bad. the first interracial court case was a wm and bm if i remember right. thats MALE WS programming in those divestors. its more acceptable for a whiteman to date out or just go smut out black woman but god forbid if a nikka do the same in reverse. thats cause whiteMEN dont want that but they wanna do it to our women...u know. then they act like black men are whitewomen crazy when them whitewomen be tryna get to nikkas hard as hell....but u know u cant tell the truth and super white man look bad. he always has to come out looking superior....ok.lol

just like i saw a tiktok post with a older 50 years old whiteman with a young black girl in her 20's. all the top comments were women rooting and saying " see this what we talkin when we say we like older men...yasssss!!!!!". but when black men do it, they called pedos.

then u got black men that are either simps, moist or just tryna pander for money get on the bandwagon and talk shyt about other black men. but these divestors stay on code. black men dont got any type of code, especially in the media. simp ass nikkas always tryna look good infront these divestors who really are mentally ill and need serious help.
There is a history to this... (but let's not blame all Black women, stay objective and rational)

schermafbeelding-2022-04-09-om-17-59-35-png.3647492

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You raise an interesting point because all the shaved head septum ring, "the patriarchy" feminist hoes stay invoking and quoting Bell Hooks:russ:

Drop some recommendations
Just the basic Black Consciousness books

Autobiography of Malcolm X should be automatic

Souls of Black Folk
The New Negro
Wretched of the Earth and Black Skin White Masks
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

And then Countless others like The Man-Not, or Powernomics

These are all titles we’ve all seen and heard before. They should be bare minimum. Like how at some colleges to get a music degree or audio engineering degree you have to perform standards like Giant Steps. You can’t just be Rick Rubin, you have to play an instrument well to be a producer

The point isn’t to worship the texts but to be in the “Geist” and the conversation. To show that you’re not a crash out and can actually use your brain. A temperature check to know who we should talk to about certain things and who we shouldn’t. Just like how we judge each other for entertainment references

The thing with you is, you think fighting is only by a “revolution” as in a physical confrontation.

Wars are being fought in many ways. Hence the definition “trade war”.

There are many ways to conflict and resolutions.

images

You have a defeated mentality.
Book of 5 Rings is good too. That “seize victory no matter what” mindset :wow:

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This is what this type of black male misandry has caused. Tell me again that real life is completely separate from social media.

The world of divestment has done wonderful work for all these predators.

Andrew Szech, 43, allegedly encouraged the unidentified teenage girl to take a bus from where she lived in Kannapolis, North Carolina, to Chicago in early July. The pair had been talking online since June, according to Lake County Sheriff's Office Deputy Chief Christopher Covelli.

• Three counts of criminal sexµal abuse
  • Unlawful possession of psilocybin mushrooms with intent to deliver
  • Unlawful possession of cannabis with intent to deliver
  • Unlawful possession of cannabis
  • Unlawful possession of Adderall with intent to deliver
  • Aggravated battery
  • Unlawful possession of cannabis plants
  • Two counts of aggravated unlawful possession of a firearm
  • Reckless conduct and aggravated assault

Very Common

Russell Cheeves.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What am I supposed to do with this info?

Hurt women or ones who have been hurt in the past say and co-sign shyt like this. I think she was seen boo’d up with some nba player a week ago.. she probably found out she not the only one :yeshrug::manny:

She can still get this dikk.
thing is everyone been hurt. the ones who havent are taken

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Very Common

Russell Cheeves.
Yes, unfortunately this happens more often.

The Rise of 3EX Slavery In Black America

The Fade

Daps
I am not familiar with that book, is it about personal development like The 48 Laws of Power?
Musashis book about how to win and attain mastery. A lot of stuff that’s said in the usual self help books but with zen and an emphasis on winning. The book is cool too because he stresses finding your own technique and subjective experience. And he stresses trying stuff out for yourself and to adapt things for yourself instead of reading all day. A must read for all young men who feel lost without purpose. Says some of the same things as Bruce Lee too about being in motion and how rigidness=death

Very good if you’re into “formlessness” and “emptiness” too

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Musashis book about how to win and attain mastery. A lot of stuff that’s said in the usual self help books but with zen and an emphasis on winning. The book is cool too because he stresses finding your own technique and subjective experience. And he stresses trying stuff out for yourself and to adapt things for yourself instead of reading all day. A must read for all young men who feel lost without purpose.

Very good if you’re into “formlessness” and “emptiness” too
Okay I see, it has similarities with The book of I Ching.

The Fade

Daps
Okay I see, it has similarities with The book of I Ching.
Yeah a lot of the Eastern stuff overlaps. It’s poetic and “mystical” sounding but it’s to utilize associative learning and get you to visualize the practical elements. But this book is about learning how to learn too

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am not familiar with that book, is it about personal development like The 48 Laws of Power?
Yes in the sense it's a strategy book like The Art of war It's just less easily adaptable to random situations like How can I bag this bytch?
But the discussions about war is applicable in all situations.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Just the basic Black Consciousness books

Autobiography of Malcolm X should be automatic

Souls of Black Folk
The New Negro
Wretched of the Earth and Black Skin White Masks
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

And then Countless others like The Man-Not, or Powernomics

These are all titles we’ve all seen and heard before. They should be bare minimum. Like how at some colleges to get a music degree or audio engineering degree you have to perform standards like Giant Steps. You can’t just be Rick Rubin, you have to play an instrument well to be a producer

The point isn’t to worship the texts but to be in the “Geist” and the conversation. To show that you’re not a crash out and can actually use your brain. A temperature check to know who we should talk to about certain things and who we shouldn’t. Just like how we judge each other for entertainment references

Book of 5 Rings is good too. That “seize victory no matter what” mindset :wow:
what about the destruction of the black race, have you read that? My homie recommended that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
levels of psychological warfare waged against black men at all levels.

post modern feminism in combination with the war on drugs destroyed many critical aspects of broader gender relations within the black community.

post modernism as an ideology is a cia propaganda creation

This is why countries have things like the great firewall.

CIA has historically been a very malleable organization.

Steinham was a CIA prop sent into weaponize gender szchisms within the black communityt

we have no clue what we are up against as a race of people.

Facts. Some of the shyt we're up against now:

:francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Facts. Some of the shyt we're up against now:

:francis:

Hopefully someone emails that to her employer and gets her fired. :camby:I don’t understand why black women with jobs in healthcare feel comfortable posting stuff like that. It clearly violates medical ethics.

I know cacs in healthcare have the same mindset and do it too, but they’re smart enough to do it on telegram and anonymous forums.