Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully someone emails that to her employer and gets her fired. :camby:I don’t understand why black women with jobs in healthcare feel comfortable posting stuff like that. It clearly violates medical ethics.

I know cacs in healthcare have the same mindset and do it too, but they’re smart enough to do it on telegram and anonymous forums.

After further digging,This is probably a Russian psyop page. Or a page designed to farm engagement. Never just blindly trust coli posters who want to paint a narrative. Plus sadly,they are nearing that age where they simply arent up to date with whats going on in tech:respect:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Didn’t all these women get divorced from their Brads?

Author: Jannik Lindner
First published: 7/17/2024

• Black male-White female marriages have a 44% higher divorce rate than White-White marriages
  • White male-Black female marriages have a 59% higher divorce rate than White-White marriages

I've been saying for years it's time for a new ethnicity

Daps
Musashis book about how to win and attain mastery. A lot of stuff that’s said in the usual self help books but with zen and an emphasis on winning. The book is cool too because he stresses finding your own technique and subjective experience. And he stresses trying stuff out for yourself and to adapt things for yourself instead of reading all day. A must read for all young men who feel lost without purpose. Says some of the same things as Bruce Lee too about being in motion and how rigidness=death

Very good if you’re into “formlessness” and “emptiness” too
Dokkado is a part of my Ethos since reading that

Daps
Yes in the sense it's a strategy book like The Art of war It's just less easily adaptable to random situations like How can I bag this bytch?
But the discussions about war is applicable in all situations.
Let's not soil the words of Musashi to such trivial matters. ...:whoa:.....last thing we need is the new readers going in with their primary motivation being to "bag a bytch", when it should be mental enrichment and enlightenment.:russ:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
what about the destruction of the black race, have you read that? My homie recommended that.

Yeah that book is one of the most mentioned when you talk to Black folk who read Black literature

Anything that gives you a foundation to flow from and check the mind and intention of others around you

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Ethnicity = grouping of people with shared historical and CULTURAL values, tradition, and language
What you said can be interpreted in many ways, since my posted was about people who date IR. I assumed you referred to Black men leaving Black women for other races of women to create a "new ethnicity".

Your response can off like that.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
what about the destruction of the black race, have you read that? My homie recommended that.

I read that many years ago, but what did it teach about diplomacy and economic empowerment? Because I didn't see it, nor recall that part. The conversation is about white supremacy and how to navigate through this for self-empowerment.

This conversation started white basically "suprematist are smarter and unbeatable". So I brought up the argument that wars are being fought in many different ways, as I referred to the book The Art Of War.

This conversation complete now has dwindled down.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It’s this chick right?

This was an interesting conversation they had. They are basically saying we create a certain type of man. And that is the certain type of men they get. They leave Black men no choice to be different, to be kind and caring.

I don't even post Divestor L's but Tamar got super violated by the cac that she tricked on

I saw a real talk with yannie video and I expected her to Blame Black Men

She didn't she basically blamed it on the cac being a wigger.

But didn't talk about how this clown tends to target Black women that Jessie Woo * a closet divestor herself* tried to tell Tamar months ago,

I listened to that particular podcast this morning, but I also accidently clicked on the one.

In the podcast with Tamar she eventually did blame Black men for how the white guy is behaving. She stereotyped and marginalized all Black men. She claimed his white guy had a thick chain on his neck because of Black men. She said that whit guys e]who have seasoning in their home have adopted Black men's culture and therefore are a danger zone. She furthermore stated that she only wants whit guys who have only salt and pepper in their kitchen.

This white worship is taking extremely weird forms and these type of women are about the find out the hard and harsh way. Now these white predators / lurkers will make sure to only put salt and pepper in the kitchen to fool these dumb bytches.

The other podcast by Jannie was a recent one. She claimed the opposite of what was presented by MadameNoire podcasters.

These type of women love to hear themself talk. It's their dopamine.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I dont believe your sources validated your statement,that "historically black women have been empowered,whenever society was controlled by black men". It was a statement I already knew to be a lie,a gross overstatement,or a miswording. So really no source would have sufficed,sorry for wasting your time.

Imagine a white man saying "Historically black men have been empowered,whenever the white man controlled society". Then only focused on the parts where we were empowered,but not oppressed and ruthlessly subjegated. You focused on the empowerment,i focused on the oppression. No disagreement to be had because we are both correct. Personally i just believe its more important to focus on the oppression,because historically there has been more of that when black men had power and controlled societies. Opression of both black men and women actually:respect:
Well, it's not what you believe. It's about what documented history has revealed.

You literally used wikipedia as a source to support your bias statements.

You had to look for an intrinsic arguments about Nzingha on wikipedia, while ignoring the academic sources I provided. I said in Black societies (civilizations) these Black women were empowered. And there are many sources that back this up.
It could be you don't understand what the word "empowerment" means?

"It unearths, critiques, reviews, analyses, theorizes, synthesizes, and evaluates African women’s historical, social, political, economic, local, and global lives and experiences. The chapters in this volume question the gendered roles and positions of African women and the structures, institutions and processes of policy, politics, and knowledge production that continually construct and reconstruct African women and the study of them. Thus, the Handbook enlarges the scope of the field, challenges its orthodoxies, and engenders new subjects and approaches."

"Women contested, negotiated, complemented, and transformed their societies through their diverse roles in the political, social, religious, and economic realities of pre-colonial life in West Africa."
(Department of History University of Accra Ghana, Cyrelene Amoah-Boampong, Christabel Agyeiwaa., 18 October 2019 The Palgrave Handbook of African Women's Studies pp 1-13)

"Before European contact with the people of the Gold Coast in 1471, African women were prominent in economic activities such as agriculture and trade.
Women as Agents of Change: A Case Study of Women in Cape Coast (1877-1957)

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Didn’t all these women get divorced from their Brads?

Author: Jannik Lindner
First published: 7/17/2024

• Black male-White female marriages have a 44% higher divorce rate than White-White marriages
  • White male-Black female marriages have a 59% higher divorce rate than White-White marriages
It doesn’t matter in these womens eyes
These chicks use these hoes as bat signals
Even when there is undeniable proof that a cracker will do them just as bad as a breh
shyt they even lose their lives more to crackers than black men
Prime example is that show on Netflix called Worst Ex
It was a seemingly good looking white dude putting a black chick through hell even after the nikka tried to kill her the first time and she still went back
Women of all races believe somehow that white dudes are ultra simps
Then they do them dirty and they still go back to that well
Serena, Doja, and little momma married to that Prince are idols to these hoes
But Jeezy stepped out with an Asian bytch and it was a scene out of the walking dead :dead:
People are stuck on stupid
Men/women of all colors can be ain’t shyt
When you are dating it should be the person first, their family second
But the propaganda so strong and too many weak nikkas try to dust off this rhetoric

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It doesn’t matter in these womens eyes
These chicks use these hoes as bat signals
Even when there is undeniable proof that a cracker will do them just as bad as a breh
shyt they even lose their lives more to crackers than black men
Prime example is that show on Netflix called Worst Ex
It was a seemingly good looking white dude putting a black chick through hell even after the nikka tried to kill her the first time and she still went back
Women of all races believe somehow that white dudes are ultra simps
Then they do them dirty and they still go back to that well
Serena, Doja, and little momma married to that Prince are idols to these hoes
But Jeezy stepped out with an Asian bytch and it was a scene out of the walking dead :dead:
People are stuck on stupid
Men/women of all colors can be ain’t shyt
When you are dating it should be the person first, their family second
But the propaganda so strong and too many weak nikkas try to dust off this rhetoric
In fact 10% of the Black femicide is done by wm. When I explain the proximity fact to them on Lipstick Alley a lot of them ignore it, make excuses etc.

BM and BW are in close proximity, like any other group. Not that it justifies this, but only less than 1% of BM is responsible for the Black femicide which is less than .0004% of all BW. Yet 1 out of 10 is done by wm who are not in close proximity to them.

img_2041-jpeg.5828857

img_2032-jpeg.5828861

img_2031-jpeg.5828862

With that being said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker-3-e1666209894206.jpg

Mugshot of Timothy Haslett Jr. Excelsior Springs Police Department

A 22-year-old Black woman in Missouri who escaped after a white man abducted, tortured and held her captive for weeks in a basement has said several other Black women were killed by her captor – less than a month after police dismissed community concerns about a serial killer as “completely unfounded”.

The WM’s ice is literally colder in places like Alaska.

“Alaska and Arkansas feature prominently in a Newsweek analysis of crime statistics from across America that uncover the most dangerous states for women, based on rates of murder, sexµal violence and domestic violence.”

(7 mrt 2024)

(September 2021)

(2019/06/25)

wmmwtop10table2021.jpg

Appendix Two: Additional Information for the 10 States with the Highest Rates of Females Murdered by Males

Alaska, RACE:
Out of 12 female homicide victims, 8 were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3 were white, and 1 was Black.

Oklahoma, RACE:
Out of 66 female homicide victims, 40 were white, 16 were Black, 9 were American Indian or Alaskan Native, and 1 was of unknown race.

Wyoming, RACE:
Out of 8 female homicide victims, 8 were white.

Arkansas, RACE:
Out of 41 female homicide victims, 24 were white and 17 were Black.

Louisiana, RACE:
Out of 52 female homicide victims, 33 were Black, 17 were white, 1 was Asian or Pacific Islander, and 1 was of unknown race.

North-Dakota, RACE:
Out of 8 female homicide victims, 7 were white and 1 was of unknown race.

Missouri, RACE:
Out of 67 female homicide victims, 39 were white, 27 were Black, and 1 was of unknown race.

Wisconsin, RACE:
Out of 60 female homicide victims, 34 were white, 25 were Black, and 1 was Asian or Pacific Islander.

South-Dakota, RACE:
Out of 9 female homicide victims, 5 were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 2 were white, and 2 were Black.

Kentucky, RACE:
Out of 46 female homicide victims, 37 were white , 7 were Black, and 2 were of unknown race.

United-States total, RACE:
Out of 2,059 female homicide victims, 1,259 were white, 641 were Black, 60 were Asian or Pacific Islander, 44 were American Indian or Alaskan Native, and 55 were of unknown race.

Last edited: