Angel Reese is sending us a message

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things

Attention Whoring and Thottin for the win :blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things

That's why I'm thankful that I put up with my wife and realize her worth, because these new aged jawns out here :picard: . Even the ones in the churches, it's a sense of miserable spirits and lustful desires. It sucks for the brehs that want women on a deeper level because it became three card monty. Its all luck, and hope for somebody to have the level of their mothers in the past, but sadly they were probably old school THOTs as well :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
She not talking to old nikkas like us :flabbynsick:

Square biz :mjlol: . Jawns like Reese want them twisty braided, tight jean wearing, squarny toothpick looking, big ass shoes looking like submarines near the tight jeans having, twenty tats across the face and a few on the thigh showing, mellow dramatic emotional consisting goofies.

Not us potbelly, dress shirt to polo having, old head Muslim oil splashing, remember them days babbling, baggy jeans looking like Def Jam fight for the Coli wearing, a design part near the fade like Nause wanting, nerdy but suburban hood goofies.....respectfully tho:ehh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And Canadian women are modest and pure?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You're not slick. You're uncle Tom ass stays dumping on black women. Not surprising since you was engaged to a snow bunny. Bozo.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Don't you live in Canada:childplease: