Angel Reese is sending us a message

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, I hope they don't lose to Caitlyn Clark next year because :wow:

I ain't mad at her setting up her brand at all, but not at the expense of taking an embarrassing L.

If they win the whole thing again next year though, the female athletic world would be her's.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They get treated better in college by a longshot. Better facilities, travel etc. Way more money if you're popular. Honestly might as well get your degree, have fun, and do something more lucrative after college unless you love the game. Playing for peanuts in the wnba and then having to travel across the globe for a check doesn't seem ideal to me.

she gonna make 6 figures plus endorsements to play a kids game 3 to 4 months a year

She could do whatever lucrative shyt you talking bout during the off season

If she is good that money will come sabrina and Aja I’m sure making good money off endorsements and salary

Would be a horrible idea for her to stop playing ball that’s what got her the spotlight in the first place

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I listened to DMX and Jayz

It's about the same far as messaging
No doubt breh, but I'm willing to bet you also listened to kid/family friendly rap. Wholesome R&B and old-school music your parents listened to.

Your music consumption was BALANCED.

That's becoming less and less the case as each generation passes.

None of these kids today are listening to anything WHOLESOME and INNOCENT.

None of these kids are listening to anything about pure love and just having fun.