Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Hopefully someone emails that to her employer and gets her fired. :camby:I don’t understand why black women with jobs in healthcare feel comfortable posting stuff like that. It clearly violates medical ethics.

I know cacs in healthcare have the same mindset and do it too, but they’re smart enough to do it on telegram and anonymous forums.
We be too nice when it comes to BW. Bet if that was a BM saying that he’d been fired like that plumber nikka and he ain’t said nothing nearly as foul as this hoe did. BW mobilize against us instead of making excuses

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
you let everyone discuss the affairs of your house and now you have people feeling entitled to tell you about yourself.

when Black people stop airing each other online for others like no other race does then we will be on a different path. that's all

shyt not complicated. we have invited the voice and opinions of everyone by constantly airing our affairs out in public... regardless of what divisive or infighting shyt is going on it's not for everyone's eyes and ears.
Facts,

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then when a white john chokes her out she's going to cry about black men not standing up for her. :mjlol:
all these cases of Black sex workers getting OOF'ed by white boys. I don't wish nothing bad on her but the only dudes who will see a hoe with a bad attitude is a certain kind of trick.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Facts. Some of the shyt we're up against now:

:francis:

Hopefully someone emails that to her employer and gets her fired. :camby:I don’t understand why black women with jobs in healthcare feel comfortable posting stuff like that. It clearly violates medical ethics.

I know cacs in healthcare have the same mindset and do it too, but they’re smart enough to do it on telegram and anonymous forums.

Yeah anyone saying that social media ain't real life either don't understand the power or can't be trusted, cause this is going to be the outcome as more and more people are connected to it.
People are jus too p*ssy to acknowledge that BW or women in general aren't angels

Peoole in general are afraid to acknowledge that women can be bad people too, it's pathetic

No is forcing you to think all BW are bad

That's why it's do pathetic when they cope and cape for divestors like this. You don't gotta hate your mama or gf or any BW you see.