“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
HTML:
https://manifest.prod.boltdns.net/manifest/v1/hls/v4/clear/1971571337001/6f627a80-0c02-47a9-bdf2-77a57c7eeb61/10s/master.m3u8?fastly_token=NjY5Nzg1MTNfODY4OWQyMTVlYWVhZjMzODk1YTMxNTA3ZGY4MzFhYzYzZDczZjliMDg5Y2E1Mzc0NzZlNDE3NDlkNzAwN2RjMQ%3D%3D

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
svgz-mgi-bem-web-exh3.svgz
Damn, here I was thinking those were just REGULAR jobs. What white jobs look like?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
if that's what he's saying he's wrong and we don't have to look far for the evidence.

1. We've had 46 presidents.
2. Black people have been here since the nation was formed.
3. Until 2008, every president was a white man
4. In 2008 when a ~black man was elected, he wasn't a descendant of the group mentioned in point 2.

In America, the presidency is very much a white job.

:manny:
So 45 out of millions make it a white job?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I mean that's the same dude that said all of black America's problems stems from the fact that we're pathological child abusers

But folks will let him cook because he panders for Democrats and they'll pretend that this clearly isn't a hateful, mentally unhinged person.

Because if there's one thing I learned about thecoli, if you want to get in the good graces of certain groups of posters, just mindlessly dikkeat Joe Biden and the Democrats. You can say shyt like this and folks will just let you slide.:huhldup:

That's right folks. If you denounce child abuse in your community it makes you a mentally unhinged shill for Democrats.

:russ:

Imagine having to be this much a disingenuous scumbag just to defend a rich white man.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can call it whatever you'd like but of the 46 people that have held the job, only one of them is ~black.

I posted exactly what "Black jobs" are with data to prove it and these pedantic dudes have not responded.

Black jobs are low paying, entry level jobs, low upward mobility jobs.

You can't correct this if our politics refuse to acknowledge it.

Folks have already done the work collecting the data.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That's right folks. If you denounce child abuse in your community it makes you a mentally unhinged shill for Democrats.

:russ:

Imagine having to be this much a disingenuous scumbag just to defend a rich white man.
There's denouncing child abuse.

And then there's claiming a singular ethnic group of people are pathological child abusers as a result of being slaves.

Your retarded ass did #2. And then doubled down on it after being called out

Yes, I believe "beating" culture is uniquely prevalent in our community, is a product of slavery, and has held us back for generations. Yep, said that, in a topic that was about thoughts on beating. "FBA" are apparently closer in "affinity" with white yee haw southerners than other black people of different backgrounds. You trying pretty hard. I'm sorry your hashtag clique has become such an embarrassing circus of right wing nonsense, useless witch hunting, and massa worship. Try harder.
Children beating is uniquely prevalent amongst the ADOS community because of slavery.

Foh c00n. I wonder how many ADOS parents reading this know that when this dude sees you with your son in public he thinks the odds are that you're beating the lil guy up because he thinks it's uniquely prevalent to ADOS. :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I posted exactly what "Black jobs" are with data to prove it and these pedantic dudes have not responded.

Black jobs are low paying, entry level jobs, low upward mobility jobs.

You can't correct this if our politics refuse to acknowledge it.

Folks have already done the work collecting the data.

They already know this without seeing the data. the real issue here is these guys are so deep in the game that they can't admit to the obvious if it means looking like they agree with Trump.

:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
We can just look for data that tells us which jobs, industries and sectors black people are overrepresented in.

If we were talking about white neighborhoods, we'd all be in alignment, no one would suggest that white neighborhoods don't exist because some of them are comprised of a few Black families but for some odd reason, when we're talking about jobs, all logic goes out of the window and the rules change.

funny that.
1. In a country dominated by the effects of white supremacy....

do we really want to consider the roles black men have been forced/discriminated into filling

as the defining positions of our community?

Should the system/history designate what a "black job"?

Or should black people's capability define what a black job is?

:lupe:

2. If a high amount of black workers are in Job X,

but the majority of Job X workers in total are not black..

Should Job X still be considered a black job?

:jbhmm:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
There's denouncing child abuse.

And then there's claiming a singular ethnic group of people are pathological child abusers as a result of being slaves.

Your retarded ass did #2. And then doubled down on it after being called out

Children beating is uniquely prevalent amongst the ADOS community because of slavery.

Foh c00n. I wonder how many ADOS parents reading this know that when this dude sees you with your son in public he thinks the odds are that you're beating the lil guy up because he thinks it's uniquely prevalent to ADOS. :camby:

:mjlol:

The reaches you sorry fake militant Republic00n scumbags have to do support your conservative God and your pathetic hashtag.

Let me triple down on it so you can go cry your usual crocodile tears with your hashtag clique: There is a unique and destructive culture of child beating and corporal punishment in the black community and it is an issue that effects generations.

"ZOMG HES TALKING ABOUT ADOS!!!"

:mjlol:

You and your usual pro-Trump house negro clique been trying this shyt for a while now...capitalizing on "African Americans" just to run defense for your anti-liberal cac-adjacent politics and emotionally manipulate others into beliecing in white supremacist narratives like "black jobs." I wouldn't expect less from another Trump supporting scumbag c00n, and it obviously doesn't even work. Hop off, go watch some 3 hour Tariq Nasheed videos, and play my-first-pro-black-movement with someone else. Leave politics to the adults, c00n.