“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Receipts for being Black Baptist: Her dad is a Black Baptist, her parents met at Berkeley's Afro-American Society where her father was giving a speech, she was raised until 12 in a Black neighborhood where she attended a Black church and spent her free time at the local African-American cultural center, she was one of the Black students in a busing program, her best friend in high school was a Black classmate who was being abused at home so Kamala's family took her in and her and Kamala shared a room together, she went to Howard an HBCU, pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha which is a Black sorority, became president of the UC Hastings chapter of the Black Law Students Association, won the Thurgood Marshall Award from the National Black Prosecutors Association, dated multiple Black men, swore into office on the family Bible, continues to be a member of a Black Baptist church and attend regularly, and has always identified as Black from childhood until now.

“I am black and I am proud of it," she said bluntly. "I was born black and I’ll die black and I am proud of it. And I am not gonna make any excuses for it, for anybody, because they don't understand.”

ST_20200816_XKAMALA5O3N_5890560.jpg
New-Project-9.jpg
960x0.webp
Capture-D-e-cran-2020-10-02-A-11.jpg
38242070-9167149-image-a-19_1611137295791.jpg
_116583899_kamala1.png
images
Capture-D-e-cran-2020-09-17-A-18-10.jpg
KamalaAndElaine-1037x1254.jpeg
AKA-group-photo.jpg
img-0289.jpg
HUCharterDay-w-linesisters-e1605614357954.jpg

Receipts for being Hindu Indian: Her mom is a Hindu Indian immigrant, she brought her to Hindu temples occasionally as a child, she's visited India a few times but never lived there, and she sometimes identifies as "Black and Indian".

You can say she's "also Indian" if you want, but claiming "she's not Black she's Indian" is just ignorance.
If I was a gambling man, I'd say she's > 25%. Just a thought.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Jim Crow Joe remixing the symbolism for dumb nikkas:mjlol:
giphy.gif

ANYTHING but a real Black agenda:dead:
White supremacy must be on shaky ground if they willing to elect black people to the White House just for “symbolism”

Lol

:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
White supremacy must be on shaky ground if they willing to elect black people to the White House just for “symbolism”

Lol

:mjlol:
Obama and Harris are only slightly more "Black" than any other cac politician. Appearance only.

PERFECT for symbolism.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Obama and Harris are only slightly more "Black" than any other cac politician. Appearance only.

PERFECT for symbolism.
lol… like I said…

White supremacy is being forced to place symbols of blacks in the highest office to survive…

Gotta be on shaky ground

To go from “they are just subhuman slaves to be bought and sold” to “well it’s best to just let em think they are equal to us and can run this country” is a huge fukking jump

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Of course Tariq is trying to mischaracterize this. I'm honestly ready for this to be over. Humans have shown themselves to be resorting to lying and irrationality in order to maintain beliefs they find convenient. This is an example of that.

We can tear apart Tariq all day for having the energy to chastise John Lewis after death, but wishes Trump a speedy recovery.

And now we see mental gymnastics in real time, as Tariq is trying to distort this clip in his mind into something negative to justify his views on Trump being positive.

I'm done. This just proves Humans are a failed experiment that can't seperate objectivity from what is emotionally convenient for them. We are very stupid.
c00nriq

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Black folks refuse to have a serious discussion about this.

We need to have a conversation about economic mobility for ADOS.

Poor jobs are impossible to do with inflation in America unless everyone Black lives under free housing and subsidized food. This is an impossible ask.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Black folks refuse to have a serious discussion about this.

We need to have a conversation about economic mobility for ADOS.

Inflation has made it impossible to work Black jobs. Trump or Biden can say what they want but there is no chance Black people can survive with 1st world prices and insane Inflation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Healthcare, transportation, service workers, protective services, education.

Trump's talking point was about immigrants taking jobs overrepresented by Black Americans, not that those are the only jobs that Black people could do. I'd imagine Trump is well aware that Barack Obama was the president.
These are Black educated jobs. Most Black jobs is what Yvette posted. Warehouse jobs, etc.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Inflation has made it impossible to work Black jobs. Trump or Biden can say what they want but there is no chance Black people can survive with 1st world prices and insane Inflation.

We FBA/ADOS need specific redress to address economic mobility.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We FBA/ADOS need specific redress to address economic mobility.
I understand you are all about delination which is fine for you but all Black people in America face the trials and tribulations of being Black in America. Economic mobility is issue #1 for all. Not just few or many. All