“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:mjlol: What type of grade school playground bullshyt is this lol..... don't be mad because you're politically illiterate
I’ll beat your ass like we were on
the playground too. Any nikka with 170k posts can’t say shyt. Go back to watching play fighting you hoe ass nikka. You got hoe in your blood coming from your granddaddy. You come from a long line of fakkit c00ns,luckily those nikkas dead.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
svgz-mgi-bem-web-exh3.svgz
Sad as fukk..We need revolution...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another thought….

Let’s say Joe Biden is an agent of white supremacy.

He has no interest in the wellbeing of black people…

He served under the first black president…

And is now saying the presidency and vice presidency are “black jobs” when asked about “black jobs”…

Half of you really think the democrat side of white supremacy… where they feel they need to “pander” to blacks for their own interest… even going as far to run a black man for president …

…is just some elaborate deep state scheme to trick us into thinking we would be better with them in power…?

I mean…. Even if it is some weird type of white supremacy that thinks they need to let blacks into position to appease us… that’s some huge fukking progress from the civil rights era where we forced them to appease us by writing protections into law…

Maybe we should continue this appeasement route… until the other side is willing to do something to appease us too

:ohhh:

:dahell:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I fought on behalf of this country. I gotta say, this is one of the greatest countries in the history of the world. But I would be lying if I didn't say it feels like it's greatest days are behind it.

Half the country is MAGA, so many off-code brehs and brehettes, education is looked at as a detriment, etc.

Optimism for the future in the modern area is probably at an all time low.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas are so stupid. Black jobs refered to jobs for the black community.

Yeah Donald Trump and the fukkin Republican Party, who detest and are legally standing against "DEI" and the notion of doing anything specifically alleviating any minority group--with black people being their biggest concern--was working so hard to make jobs "for the black community."

You low key one of the biggest c00ns on this site. Everytime your ass popup it's always some disingenuous "Trump ain't so bad" lies and bullshyt.

Vote Republic00n and shut the fukk up. You not fooling no one.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I’ll beat your ass like we were on
the playground too. Any nikka with 170k posts can’t say shyt. Go back to watching play fighting you hoe ass nikka. You got hoe in your blood coming from your granddaddy. You come from a long line of fakkit c00ns,luckily those nikkas dead.

This is what black Trump supporters look like yall.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This is what black Trump supporters look like yall.
But this is you tho :dahell:
:mjlol:

The reaches you sorry fake militant Republic00n scumbags have to do support your conservative God and your pathetic hashtag.

Let me triple down on it so you can go cry your usual crocodile tears with your hashtag clique: There is a unique and destructive culture of child beating and corporal punishment in the black community and it is an issue that effects generations.

"ZOMG HES TALKING ABOUT ADOS!!!"

:mjlol:

You and your usual pro-Trump house negro clique been trying this shyt for a while now...capitalizing on "African Americans" just to run defense for your anti-liberal cac-adjacent politics and emotionally manipulate others into beliecing in white supremacist narratives like "black jobs." I wouldn't expect less from another Trump supporting scumbag c00n, and it obviously doesn't even work. Hop off, go watch some 3 hour Tariq Nasheed videos, and play my-first-pro-black-movement with someone else. Leave politics to the adults, c00n.
Some of y'all mfs are just stupid. But it's okay, he talks shyt about Donald Trump and dikkeats Biden so he gets a pass. You can talk as crazy as you want about ADOS as long as you put fukk Donald Trump somewhere in your posts.:camby:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You don’t want politicians to pander and appease the black community through legislation and countering racist connotations?

:gucci:

This would be like Israel allowing Palestinians into their government. Passing Palestinians protections through legislation.

Then other Palestinians saying, nah they just trying to trick us… we’d rather let Netanyahu continue until we get a better deal.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How are those black jobs when they've only been occupied by 2 ~black people ?
Kinda high proportion in the past 20 years.

I don’t think many people discussing labor market politics are discussing it based on the structure in the last millennium.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
What Biden is saying is that Black people aren't confined to specific jobs and are free to seek in obtaining any job or position they desire if they want to, such as being President and Vice president of the United States.

Whether it's reality (of being a president, etc) or not, nobody should be able to tell you that since you are Black your only ceiling in life is to be “this or that”. No job is race-based, unless you're a racist and believe only certain races and ethnicities should be regulated to certain fields of employment (low-end, minimum wage, etc).

Not sure why people keep acting stupid to this racist notion of “Black jobs”... it's similar to the Jim Crow era when Black-specific roles” meant actors and actresses were designated to be subservient mammies, uncle toms, c00ns, etc, and couldn't aspire to be anything else. Some of y'all ain't got no esteem and try to play it off as being Pro-Black/conscious.

There's no such thing as “Black jobs” because that would mean certain jobs were created specifically for and only Black people. What we have are jobs and certain career paths that happen to be popular within the Black community but those jobs are not indebted nor do we have ownership of particular fields in employment, which is what Trump is trying to allude to...

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I fought on behalf of this country. I gotta say, this is one of the greatest countries in the history of the world. But I would be lying if I didn't say it feels like it's greatest days are behind it.

Half the country is MAGA, so many off-code brehs and brehettes, education is looked at as a detriment, etc.
Getting through the worst times are what allows us to enjoy the best times.