“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don’t want politicians to pander and appease the black community through legislation and countering racist connotations?

:gucci:

This would be like Israel allowing Palestinians into their government. Passing Palestinians protections through legislation.

Then other Palestinians saying, nah they just trying to trick us… we’d rather let Netanyahu continue until we get a better deal.

I don't want politicians to pander I want them to be true to their words and follow through...:manny: pandering is half assed measures

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Donald Trump and the fukkin Republican Party, who detest and are legally standing against "DEI" and the notion of doing anything specifically alleviating any minority group--with black people being their biggest concern--was working so hard to make jobs "for the black community."

You low key one of the biggest c00ns on this site. Everytime your ass popup it's always some disingenuous "Trump ain't so bad" lies and bullshyt.

Vote Republic00n and shut the fukk up. You not fooling no one.
nikka you don't know me. I'm just stating a fact. You are literally just allowing the white democrats to get you hype about words. Keep fighting for your white leaders from the democratic left you c00n pole smoker.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’ll beat your ass like we were on
the playground too. Any nikka with 170k posts can’t say shyt. Go back to watching play fighting you hoe ass nikka. You got hoe in your blood coming from your granddaddy. You come from a long line of fakkit c00ns,luckily those nikkas dead.

You wouldn't do a got damn thing to me and you know it.... You are a soft fakkit tryna talk like you about shyt on a forum :mjlol:

And you came in here caping for Trump.... no MAGA cacs or MAGA c00ns are doin a thing to me... I'll spit on you bytch :pacspit: :umad:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You wouldn't do a got damn thing to me and you know it.... You are a soft fakkit tryna talk like you about shyt on a forum :mjlol:

And you came in here caping for Trump.... no MAGA cacs or MAGA c00ns are doin a thing to me... I'll spit on you bytch :pacspit: :umad:
170k posts and watches play fighting as a 40 year old man :laff:
Newsom 2028 fukk nikka :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
170k posts and watches play fighting as a 40 year old man :laff:
Newsom 2028 fukk nikka :umad:

You wish you could post as you work :mjlol:

Also.... the fact that you just DM'd me is hilarious.... I have you very upset and I'm very happy to announce how upset you are. You are a fakkit and a bytch and this just confirms it..... HAHAHA.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I’m a 40 year old homosexual loser with 170k posts and loves watching play fighting
bait men brehs :dame:

:russell:

@Bryan Danielson contacted me way back in December of last year in my dms. I told him (or you if you are him) exactly what I said the other day on here, I don't give a fukk about this shyt but to bait people and u fall for it every time :mjlol:
Coward contradicting himself :laff:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I’m a coward
bait men brehs :dame:

:russell:

@Bryan Danielson contacted me way back in December of last year in my dms. I told him (or you if you are him) exactly what I said the other day on here, I don't give a fukk about this shyt but to bait people and u fall for it every time :mjlol:
I only answer DM's from women.
Contradicting himself and admitting to engaging in behavior he deems to be :dame: worthy :russ:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I don't want politicians to pander I want them to be true to their words and follow through...:manny: pandering is half assed measures
so in your opinion... civil rights legislation was just symbolic and nothing would be different if those politicians hadn't pandered to blacks by passing it?

:gucci:

I'm not saying there isnt more work to do...

but getting politicians to pander to your cause is the LITERAL way politics works as a whole for all races

you're saying you have a new never before discovered method that will work better somehow?