“A black job is the president and vice president of the United States”- Joe Biden

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let's say the standard is any meaningful representation in the field beyond being the first. We've only had one ~black vice president and one ~black president. both were firsts.

Black people can do any jobs that anyone else can. Now let's discuss reality the place where we can see which jobs black people are over-represented in holding.

I already agreed on that point. Slick line that doesnt address real concerns. It just sounded like you were taking it literally.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
She really be in them streets
tenor.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What is your definition of a black job then?

Healthcare, transportation, service workers, protective services, education.

Man.... you are embarrassing yourself in here. It's STILL going over your head.... Did you even see Trump's comments or what? Clearly, Joe is flipping Trump's comments and saying "look, I want everyone to know that you can be anything, u don't need to limited to what Trump calls 'black jobs' .. there's OPTIONS...

Trump's talking point was about immigrants taking jobs overrepresented by Black Americans, not that those are the only jobs that Black people could do. I'd imagine Trump is well aware that Barack Obama was the president.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trump argument was about immigrants taking jobs overrepresented by Black Americans, not that those are the only jobs that Black people could do. I'd imagine Trump is well aware that Barack Obama was the president.

No.... I saw the debate and how patronizing Trump was, what he said and how he said it.... but since I see you came in here to cape for him, now I know I don't need to continue this conversation any longer.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
let's say the standard is any meaningful representation in the field beyond being the first. We've only had one ~black vice president and one ~black president. both were firsts.

Meaningful seems to be subjective and it seems like you're using a historical perspective instead of a snapshot in time.

5% of software engineers in the US are black. Is that a black job? Is it obtainable for anyone black?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No.... I saw the debate and how patronizing Trump was, what he said and how he said it.... but since I see you came in here to cape for him, now I know I don't need to continue this conversation any longer.

I'm not here to cape for Trump, I'm simply pointing out the obvious which is that the presidency and vice presidency roles are very much white jobs.

:manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Meaningful seems to be subjective and it seems like you're using a historical perspective instead of a snapshot in time.

5% of software engineers in the US are black. Is that a black job? Is it obtainable for anyone black?

if 5% of a country is Black, is it a Black country, I certainly wouldn't say so. I'm a software engineer and I'm also Black, I'm a Black person working in a role where Black people are a tiny minority.

Kinda hard to call that a "black" job

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If he's saying it should change that means he doesn't believe that they are black jobs.

Change in this context would mean going from not being black jobs to being black jobs.

It's pretty clear that they aren't black jobs by any stretch of the imagination.

Are you fukking dumb? There are no such thing as "black jobs." It was a loose racist gaffe by Donald Trump. That's it. And of course a bunch of "FBA" and "ADOS" who are used to taking their cues from white supremacists apparently want to argue for it.

He's saying that any job in America, including the leader of the country, is a "black job." This isn't science.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are you fukking dumb? There are no such thing as "black jobs." It was a loose racist gaffe by Donald Trump. That's it. And of course a bunch of "FBA" and "ADOS" who are used to taking their cues from white supremacists apparently want to argue for it.

He's saying that any job in America, including the leader of the country, is a "black job." This isn't science.

:mjlol: I swear posters are getting dumber and dumber on here....... It's amazing

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

if that's what he's saying he's wrong and we don't have to look far for the evidence.

1. We've had 46 presidents.
2. Black people have been here since the nation was formed.
3. Until 2008, every president was a white man
4. In 2008 when a ~black man was elected, he wasn't a descendant of the group mentioned in point 2.

In America, the presidency is very much a white job.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if that's what he's saying he's wrong and we don't have to look far for the evidence.

1. We've had 46 presidents.
2. Black people have been here since the nation was formed.
3. Until 2008, every president was a white man
4. In 2008 when a ~black man was elected, he wasn't a descendant of the group mentioned in point 2.

In America, the presidency is very much a white job.

You are a fukking idiot.