A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

Daps
I aint gonna lie...just listened to a few other tracks and the chick is not bad.

I would fukk the feeling out her p*ssy but I still feel like yall nikkas is puttin extras on her looks. she looks good but...c'mon yall :mjpls:

Peter Pawger

Spider-Member
Daps
lol it's funny how they had the cute little bi-racial children in the video. They supporting interracial like a mufukka with this.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:rudy: at nikkas talkin about Lana being ugly.

I'm all for pork, black power & calling c00ns c00ns but, i need to see recent pics of everyone of yall's bytches pronto.

They overcompensating :laugh: ...nikkas scared to be called c00ns that they pretending like they wouldnt fukk

I'd skeet all over that bytch while waving the RBG flag, rockin my kufi, and Fela Kuti playing in the background without no problems.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Damn, why y'all so mad?:pachaha:

It's a dope video all around, putting all that interracial shyt aside, the cinematography was dope, goes with the concept.

still not gonna get me to listen to A$AP's music though.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:noah:

I love it, yeah. I think you make a great JFK. How did it come about?
Lana wrote the treatment with me in mind. She wanted me to be the lead guy. shyt is like, everybody knows we got a thing for each other and we wanted to show that on screen. She’s a genius like…. nikka look at this bytch, I wanna fukk the shyt outta her. Look at her she’s gotta be in her late 30s and shyt… Err, Hello?