A$AP Rocky Addresses Drake Beef: “I Got Bigger Fish To Fry Than Some P***y Boys!!!!!!!”

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Rocky def ain't p*ssy and will def fight. I know this personally. U got shyt twisted kid.

We have video proof of him gettin handled and choked before it broken up and he step back wit his hoodie and pull out the gat...

That vid of him throwin that 5ft 100lbs refugee in sweden dont mean shyt ASAP a p*ssy ass fakkit nikka aint shyt ya can do bout it :yeshrug:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Rocky def ain't p*ssy and will def fight. I know this personally. U got shyt twisted kid.

We already know Ian will, too, though.

Let's be honest, he squashed that shyt with Ian because he could easily expose him and everyone else. Rocky got two rapists behind him and both lowkey got him in their pocket.

Tryna call out bari for a rapist, purely because he got exposed, while keeping Ian, who has like 33+ (to the point of it becoming a meme) rape cases against him and tryna act sanctimonious is wild

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Makes sense. Rocky more into fashion than rapping so unless Drake ready to have a fashion show or shoot out then it’s pointless.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Rocky got a family to raise with Rihanna, Drake don't know nothin' 'bout that...

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps

We have video proof of him gettin handled and choked before it broken up and he step back wit his hoodie and pull out the gat...

That vid of him throwin that 5ft 100lbs refugee in sweden dont mean shyt ASAP a p*ssy ass fakkit nikka aint shyt ya can do bout it :yeshrug:

ASAP came over here in NZ and got into a fight with a bunch of Polynesians on a lift. It was him and 2/3 women vs 4 guys. Maori/Samoans don't fit that agenda so what now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We already know Ian will, too, though.

Let's be honest, he squashed that shyt with Ian because he could easily expose him and everyone else. Rocky got two rapists behind him and both lowkey got him in their pocket.

Tryna call out bari for a rapist, purely because he got exposed, while keeping Ian, who has like 33+ (to the point of it becoming a meme) rape cases against him and tryna act sanctimonious is wild
I don't know what Ian has to do with what I said.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don't know what Ian has to do with what I said.

You quoted and directly responded to Ian pressing Rocky over some shyt he said on stage by saying Rocky is willing to fight.

Though I'm guessing you were just responding to the bottom of the quoted post.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
you mean overdosing and dying or overdosing and raping women?

outside of rocky shooting his friend - they been quiet. and outside of what happened on Sweden, these nikkas were only maybe getting bizzy with each other with all that infighting.

but maybe I'm missing something. last I've heard is that most of asap is now strung out and lowkey broke since the unofficial breakup and as ferg and rocky both kinda separated themselves. Ferg is doing whatever staying out the way. Rocky is more AWGE as a creativity agency than A$AP which I'm sure is affecting everyone else beneath him.

I fukk with Rocky and his music heavy, but idk what people were expecting especially on some tough guy shyt. Only thing he can do better than nikkas is dress

They use to always be involved in fukkery downtown. This was like at least a decade ago at this point tho....everyone old now :manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They use to always be involved in fukkery downtown. This was like at least a decade ago at this point tho....everyone old now :manny:

Yeah, they were a lot more wild and active during those yams days, RIP. Ain't never seen somebody that doesn't rap be so essential to a group. He died and every went haywire